Who's going to Seaworld Orlando Thread

Tillikumtrainer

I support Seaworld & Tillikum.
I will be going May 14 & 15th all day to SWF.

Who else is going to seaworld?? and when? :) Hope to "Sea" you guys around there!!

May 26 - there'll be 7 of us in matching shirts thanks to the wonderful Disigners !:love:

Can't miss us !:wizard::wizard:

We tend to visit spontaneously when the weather is nice and we feel like riding Manta or seeing the shows. It's a perfect park for a fun, leisurely day.

We will be driving in to Sea World from Daytona on June 7th and Aquatica June 9th!!!! First trip with DD3

May 1st and 2nd, so this weeked, its a mini vacation for me. My parents are going to a convention in Orlando and the hotel were at has a shuttle to sea World, so my parents are lettinbg me loose for the weekend. I hope to get over to City walk saturday night though

We're planning a trip down in December - the 17th and 18th are our tentative dates.

Hi All!!

We will be there from May 20th - 27th probably everyday or at least every other day!!

We are coming from the UK to do a week long Sea World/Aquatica/Busch Gardens/City Walk trip!! :) Normally we focus on Disney - so this is a mad, week long trip to focus on the other parks that we love!!

We will be going in July :-)
Seaworld on 22nd, Universal on 23rd and Disney 24th and 25th...

Any updates about the investigation?
Will they return into water with the whales?
Any news about DWS?

I haven't been in so many years and would like to go again, I just don't know if we'll have the time (or money) to afford a trip to SW too since we're spending 3 days at UO, 1 at Typhoon Lagoon and 1 at Kennedy Space Centre. Would be nice to see the place again, including the new coasters!

We'll spend half a day at SW on May 21st and then another part of a day at SW on May 22nd, then off to Disney. My boys are very excited about riding Manta.

DW and I will be in Orlando Oct. 8-18. Our plan is to visit SW on the 9th., then Universal and Disney the other days.

We will be there on June 17, and maybe going back a second day. Not sure about the second day yet.

We will be there on Sunday May 16th...staying at Disney for the week, but could not miss going to SW for a day. we can't wait!!! It is my nephew's (2 1/2 yo) first visit to SW...he is already practicing his sea lion act... :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter