• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's Gonna Have More Fun? Two PTR's for the Price of One!

Hey Shelly!!!!! :goodvibes Hey Jodi!!!!! :)

What a super cool idea of sharing a PTR!!! LOVE it!!!!! :thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear the deets on all your park days Shelly! Mayhaps we will bump into each other before our 1 night overlap at the Poly?! ;) :cool1:

Looking forward to following along on this thread to be a part of all the crazy shenanigans that go on in a Jo/Shelly thread!!! :banana:

Bring it on!!! :rotfl2:

Shelly....WOW!!! You are staying a longer time this trip! Good for you!!! Glad you are finally getting to stay at the Poly... I know you have been wanting to do that--what longhouse did you request? I picked the Tokelau because it's more central and the rooms are suppose to be a wee big larger...I thought the room size was great--you don't feel crammed whatsoever! And it's a quick walk from there to the TTC monorail to Epcot, and out the front door to the MK monorail...... I need to start looking at airfare too--our rates are showing very high also...when I made the ressies for the room, she checked airfare and it was still the same as what I could get...so I may call again and see if it's different.

I'm in :) I like the '2 reports in one' ... a bang for my buck LOL

Can't wait to read more plans!!!

Shelly, you are going to love staying at the Poly. It's like a vacation within a vacation.

I wish I had known about the airfare discount through Disney. I refused to pay kore than $200 pp roundtrip and AT out of Harrisburg at one point was $500. That's said, we are doing the overnight, non-stop PA to FL drive. Should be fun with a six year old and a toddler ;)

I know what you mean about flights. I paid $1600 for 5 of us but thats well worth it. Driving with 3 kids for 23hrs would not have been fun.

I am so very excited to have found you two!!!! :banana:

I decided to check and see if by chance Shelly had started a PTR yet and low and behold I find double PTR by both Shelly and Jo!

! I love the idea now I have to go back and catch up on my reading only read post one.

:banana:

Shelly, all your plans sound fantastic! I'd love to stay at the Poly someday. I hope free dining comes out for our trip dates too. That will be the best discount for us as well staying at CBR. I think if I got a 40% off deal I'd be tempted to stay at a deluxe too though! Can't wait to see all your pictures and hear your opinion of staying at the Poly!

I am finally all caught up.

Jo you have a beautiful family.

Jo it is time to start packing :laughing: I say this because I packed a few items into my suitcase this afternoon. but in all fairness they are items I bought specificately for my trip, a new bathing suit and coverup.

Shelly double digits already, now the time is really going to fly by.

My ticker finally starts with a 4 but it is still so far away.
I changed around quite a few of our ADRs last week when DH and I decided to skip AK this trip. I am thinking about maybe re-booking Bomas for breakfast one day, taking a cab over to AKL then a bus to DTD after breakfast. I want DH to see AKL since he was not with me when I stayed there in 2006 with a freind.

You know me I am not happy unless I am changeing something :rotfl:

Shelly I am glad you started the PTR gives me something to look forward to, your PTR's and TR's are so much fun and it is a good sign that you are doing a bit better now than last time we talked.:hug:

Can not wait to read more guys :goodvibes

Shelly - i'm so glad you didn't have to pay over 1000 for the tix. And i like you LOVE LOVE LOVE CBR.... but i think next time i go down (which won't be til at least 2013) will be deluxe. I always wanted to stay in CR for some reason.... but Poly is really calling my name... Cant' wait to hear more....

Good morning everyone! :goodvibes Well I ended up not getting called into work this morning! Just when I think I have them all figured out, they don't call me in on a Monday. :upsidedow I almost always work on Monday's. Someone is always calling off on Monday! So anyway, here I sit with an unexpected day off. And we are about to get a nasty thunderstorm. :scared1:

So, I guess I'll DIS.....:surfweb:

Can't wait to hear the deets on all your park days Shelly! Mayhaps we will bump into each other before our 1 night overlap at the Poly?! ;) :cool1:

Looking forward to following along on this thread to be a part of all the crazy shenanigans that go on in a Jo/Shelly thread!!! :banana:

Welcome Kim! :yay: Looks like you are about to hit the 3 Month mark too!! :cool1: Are you doing a PTR?

I hope we run into each other at the World!!

Shelly....WOW!!! You are staying a longer time this trip! Good for you!!! Glad you are finally getting to stay at the Poly... I know you have been wanting to do that--what longhouse did you request? I picked the Tokelau because it's more central and the rooms are suppose to be a wee big larger...I thought the room size was great--you don't feel crammed whatsoever! And it's a quick walk from there to the TTC monorail to Epcot, and out the front door to the MK monorail...... I need to start looking at airfare too--our rates are showing very high also...when I made the ressies for the room, she checked airfare and it was still the same as what I could get...so I may call again and see if it's different.

Well the last time we did a split stay I said the only way we would do it again would be if we were going for 10 nights. . . . So 9 nights is close enough, right?! ::yes:: We are very excited. Well, except for the minor detail of the extreme heat. :scared: We are just going to have to enjoy a lot of down time at the resorts! :cloud9:

I think we want to be in one of the buildings on the TTC side of the GCH at the Poly. I'd be happy with Tokelau, Tahiti, or Samoa.

Yes, call back and check on your airfare again. It never hurts to check! :thumbsup2

Welcome! :cool1: Hope you enjoy!

Shelly, you are going to love staying at the Poly. It's like a vacation within a vacation.

I wish I had known about the airfare discount through Disney. I refused to pay kore than $200 pp roundtrip and AT out of Harrisburg at one point was $500. That's said, we are doing the overnight, non-stop PA to FL drive. Should be fun with a six year old and a toddler ;)

I hope we love the Poly as much as you do!! :wizard:

I can't believe the airfare this year. :sad2: I'm sorry you have to drive. I wouldn't have paid that much either.

You are so close!! :banana:

I know what you mean about flights. I paid $1600 for 5 of us but thats well worth it. Driving with 3 kids for 23hrs would not have been fun.

Stupid airfare! :scared: I'm sure driving down with 3 kids wouldn't have been fun! Driving with my 12 and 9 (will almost be 10 by then) year olds doesn't even sound fun to me. :rotfl: Actually I think the drive down wouldn't be too awful bad. It's the drive back that would do me in. :faint:
I am so very excited to have found you two!!!! :banana:

I decided to check and see if by chance Shelly had started a PTR yet and low and behold I find double PTR by both Shelly and Jo!

! I love the idea now I have to go back and catch up on my reading only read post one.

:banana:

Welcome Sheila! :goodvibes I was going to PM you. I'm so glad you found us!

Shelly, all your plans sound fantastic! I'd love to stay at the Poly someday. I hope free dining comes out for our trip dates too. That will be the best discount for us as well staying at CBR. I think if I got a 40% off deal I'd be tempted to stay at a deluxe too though! Can't wait to see all your pictures and hear your opinion of staying at the Poly!

Thanks!

Yeah, you really have to do your Disney math when it comes to those discounts. Sometimes it's enough to drive you crazy. :crazy2: I hope you get a good deal for this fall! :wizard:
I am finally all caught up.

Jo you have a beautiful family.

Jo it is time to start packing :laughing: I say this because I packed a few items into my suitcase this afternoon. but in all fairness they are items I bought specificately for my trip, a new bathing suit and coverup.

Shelly double digits already, now the time is really going to fly by.

My ticker finally starts with a 4 but it is still so far away.
I changed around quite a few of our ADRs last week when DH and I decided to skip AK this trip. I am thinking about maybe re-booking Bomas for breakfast one day, taking a cab over to AKL then a bus to DTD after breakfast. I want DH to see AKL since he was not with me when I stayed there in 2006 with a freind.

You know me I am not happy unless I am changeing something :rotfl:

Shelly I am glad you started the PTR gives me something to look forward to, your PTR's and TR's are so much fun and it is a good sign that you are doing a bit better now than last time we talked.:hug:

Can not wait to read more guys :goodvibes

I'm with you Sheila -- I'm ready to start packing!! :yay:

Your trip will be here before you know it. You know summer will fly by, it always does. Have you changed your dates AGAIN since we last talked? :laughing: Or just ADR's? I might have made a few minor adjustments to my ADR's just last week. :rolleyes1

Yes, I am doing much better than the last time we talked. It has been a rough time, but we are recovering, slowly but surely. :hug:

Shelly - i'm so glad you didn't have to pay over 1000 for the tix. And i like you LOVE LOVE LOVE CBR.... but i think next time i go down (which won't be til at least 2013) will be deluxe. I always wanted to stay in CR for some reason.... but Poly is really calling my name... Cant' wait to hear more....

I'm so glad I didn't have to pay $1000+ for airfare too! :faint:

You deserve a deluxe the next time you go!! I think the Poly or the CR would be great! :thumbsup2

YAY for cheapER tickets!!! :cool1:

Thanks! :yay:

So what about MY when and where?? I’m glad you asked!

Talk of my trip began with Drew having WDW withdrawals when he wasn’t looking forward to a particularly stressful day of 6th grade. (Oh the strain. :faint:) I told him that he’d have to talk his Dad into a trip. Drew accepted the challenge and proceeded to use his charm to get his Father to agree to let me plan our return. (I did offer the promise of a UF football game to sweeten the deal- I admit; I know how to work the system. ::yes:: )

Drew agreed to not tell his sisters until I had a chance to get some prices and figure out when we would go. He was happy to know the secret before them.
I immediately began making tentative plans.

I first decided on October to hit a MNSSHP. We went to one in 2008 and all agree that it is our favorite memory of all our trips. I was so excited and looking forward to dressing the kids up again and seeing the parade. If you’ve never been, I highly recommend it.

DSC01429.jpg

Floridagame530.jpg

Floridagame568.jpg

Floridagame513.jpg

Floridagame578.jpg

Floridagame588.jpg

And all the candy we got---
Floridagame593.jpg

After a few days of planning, I told Drew that we could tell his sisters. Excitedly, Drew explained that he had talked the ‘Rents into heading back to Disney World and we’d be going in October. After many squeals and giggles, they started asking a million questions but the first thing out of MC’s mouth was- “Oh no, school.” I asked if she’d rather us cancel and she said that she would be fine and was excited.
Plans ensued.

A family of five really is limited at WDW as far as resort choices.
Mark and I stayed at the Poly without the kids in May 2010 and really loved it. One day he walked over to the GF while I was at the Spa and told me he and wanted to stay there next. Keeping that in mind, I gave him options for this trip, since he would be the one paying after all. ;) The choices were the GF or the Poly in one room, or two rooms at POFQ (which we love) or at CSR (never been). He said that his top choice was GF, with the Poly at a VERY close second and an emphatic “no” to a moderate.
Easy enough! Or so I thought.
I asked everyone to make a final vote but no one could make a decision. Finally I decided on the Poly, simply b/c I knew that resort and thought the kids would like it.

A couple of weeks went by and I began stressing over the kids missing school that far into the school year. I looked for another time where the kids would have a day off of school and crowds would be on the lower end. I decided that Labor Day might be better since the kids would have been in school for two weeks at that point. I told Shelly the dates weren’t set in stone and we moaned that our trips would NEVER overlap.

That night, I put it to a vote and Labor Day won out- the thought of low crowds and being just into the school year was too tempting for them.

I reminded them of the heat.
Bring it on, they said.

I was sad.
Our return to MNSSHP and meeting up with Shelly and co. were toast.

The next morning, I talked to Shelly and learned that her plans had changed as well and we were now overlapping by a day with our new dates!! :cool1:

So we were set for September 2-9th, Friday to Friday. I didn’t reserve anything, hoping for a code or pin.
Time went by, no codes, no pins.
Just as I was getting anxious, I got a text from Shelly saying she had just booked on Free Dining and I needed to book.
Wellllllll, we don’t like FD. It doesn’t seem to work very well for us.My DH is a big eater but not so much dessert-- It’s just a better deal for my family for a room only code if we stay deluxe. So I waited. And agonized. And priced out different resorts. And waited some more.

And just like that, the heavens opened, and out came pouring a room only code. But the Poly was only 30% off, while the GF was 35%. :mad:
I thought I would pull my hair out.
Mark thought I was losing it.
The kids stayed out of my way.
The dog hid.
I made everyone sit down and said”Vote now- GF or Poly”. They all voted for GF. I was uneasy, not sure if it was right.
I called and booked the GF, still in a quandary over the choice. I added another day to the beginning of the reservation, hoping that we could ease into the weekend rather than arriving late on Friday and jumping right into Saturday and the Football game at UF.
So the new dates were Sept 1-9th.

Airfare.

*sigh*

How hard is it to wait for airfare??? HARD! Once you can book that, you really feel like you are on your way. So I waited for forever. You know the drill- wake up, check Southwest-Delta-Airtran-Allegiant-United-etc-etc every morning until you see a pattern. Well the pattern this year wasn’t up, down, up, down. It was up….up ….. UP, UP,UP,UP,UP,UP!!!! What the heck??? One day I logged on and the price was down. R/T p/p $198. I said I wouldn’t go over $200.
I messaged Shelly.
She said what the heck are you waiting for? Book it!

I still wasn’t sure.
:faint:

I called Mark and told him I was in a bad mess and didn’t know what to do.
I think he thought I’d wrecked the car or was in the pokey (which I NEVER knew was the name for jail until very recently.:laughing:) b/c he said “Hold on, let me shut my door.” Which is code for “Oh holy heck, what has she done now??”

And since I served it up as a disaster, he laughed and said what the heck are you waiting for? Book it!
To which I squealed and said ok!!!
So after allllllllll of this, I added ANOTHER day onto the end of our trip in order to get nonstop flights.

The dates? The real, honest to goodness, no-going-back-now dates and resort??
September 1-10th, staying at Grand Floridian.

(Dreaming of our Grand Vacation!!!!)
polyhammock.jpg

And THAT, dear readers, is how Mine and Shelly’s dates came to overlap by 4 days when it looked at times like all hope was lost.

Whew.
If you made it thru all of that, bless you. You’re a saint.
Or maybe it’s that you’re just bored with nothing better to do. :laughing:
Either way--- I’m happy you’re here!

Up next:
Because I am so long winded.... I have another post coming of our past resort history!! And it's Looooooooooooooooong.:lmao:

Past Trips/Resorts-

So where have we stayed on our trips to Florida and WDW?

There have been a few off property as well as some on site. Included in that count are those from my childhood—
~My first trip, offsite, when I was two years old.
~Then there was the Holiday Inn somewhere when I was 13-
~There were also about three other trips during my teen years where we stayed offsite as well but I don't remember anything about them.

In more recent years we stayed offsite on my IL’s timeshare points-

~Summer Bay Resort- Honeymoon.
The resort was only a few years old and it was just wonderful, but isn’t everything “just wonderful “on your honeymoon?:cloud9:

~ Orbit One—Christmas, 2004---
My MIL will forever be known as Fiona and the resort will always be referred to as Orbit Scum in our family. (Think jetted tub, green slime and Swamp Thing and you get the idea.) Obviously it wasn’t the best experience. ;)

~Orange Lake Resort- Christmas 2005—
We stayed here the following year on a trip once again with the In-Law’s and while it was better than our trip to Orbit Scum – no slime involved—it just was not for us. Couldn’t say why exactly- we just didn’t care for it.

After the 2005 trip we felt removed from the whole Disney experience by being off site and wondered if staying On Site would possibly make it better. That’s when I found the DIS and we’ve been staying on site ever since!

~October, 2006 Pop Century
We were in the process of moving and had the house on the market, so money was tight. We chose Pop Century b/c I thought the kids would enjoy it the most out of all the Values. We had two connecting rooms and were in the 80’s building, third floor. We had to walk up the Rubik’s cube every time we left our rooms. The trip was great, but we didn’t care for Pop.:confused3 There were people outside our rooms every night, sitting in the walkways, drinking, smoking and being loud. I realize that could happen at any resort so that wasn’t our only problem with Pop. The rooms were in our opinion, cramped and overall it just wasn’t a good fit for our family. I asked the kids what they thought of it the first day there and they wrinkled their noses. We decided that the next time we would try a moderate.

~May 2007 POFQ ---
We attached this vacation to a trip DH had to take for work. They were having a meeting at the BWI, so we went the week before and stayed at POFQ. This was this resort that made me love staying on site. The quaint little “streets”, all of the ironwork and gas lanterns reminded me of home- Charleston, SC.
DSC06649.jpg

We were in building Four, top floor, corner room. It is a small resort and I loved that you could walk the length of it in just a few minutes. We were very close to the food court so I could get coffee and then walk over to POR, which is very peaceful in the mornings. We received towel animals almost daily and on Mother’s Day I got a Mama bird in a nest with babies. :love: We fell in love with this resort and vowed to return. I would post more photos from this trip, but I took a total of 4 pictures the entire trip. Yes, you read right--- 4 pictures. :laughing: Shelly still tells me to “take more than 4!” before I leave for every vacation now. Speaking of Shelly, this is the trip where we “met” on line prior to leaving. I still don’t know how we didn’t see each other at the hotel??

~May 2008 last minute trip- ASMu
This came about over coffee one morning, mid April. My DH said he wanted to take a quick trip to Disney World, leaving in two weeks. He said “see what you can do.” Arrrgh! I think he enjoys seeing me frantic.

With it being so close to departure and no time to plan or budget anything, I had to either take something inexpensive or expensive. I went with inexpensive.
ASMu was the only resort open other than the King Kahmehameha suite at the Poly. And while I’m sure King Kamehamehawhat’shisname has a fine suite to offer, we weren’t prepared to be treated so royally. ASMu it was, with great hesitation on my part.
We arrived around 11 pm and had a hard time finding our room, or our building for that matter. It was in Jazz and we kept missing it.
It had the same feeling to me as Pop and since I didn’t care for Pop, I didn’t care for ASMu. We got a few towel animals that trip- but it didn’t make up for the mold that grew in the shower. The pool was crowded when we went and we had a hard time finding seats. That’s when we gave up the Values. My bank account has been in mourning ever since. :sad2:

~October 2008 CBR
This trip was planned a year in advance and by then we had moved once again. I reserved POFQ but later got a pin that, if used, the only availability was CBR. With assurance from the Queen of CBR (Shelly!) that I would love it and some reluctance on my part, I booked, saving $1500 with the code (we had two connecting rooms).
When we arrived at CBR, it was close to 2 am. Our plane had been delayed and we were so tired. We were in Aruba, ground floor. We fell into bed without seeing much of the resort and the next morning we awoke to rain.
DSC01126.jpg

DSC01115.jpg

DSC01120.jpg

DSC01118.jpg

My first impression after walking around was that I liked it. I liked that you could walk over the bridge to get to the pool and food court. I liked the pool, the beach and hammocks.
DSC01395.jpg

DSC01393.jpg

DSC01397.jpg

It wasn’t POFQ however, and I found myself comparing the two constantly. CBR is big, but not as large as some people make it out to be. Mousekeeping was okay; there seemed to be a large amount of dust in the room. We got some towel animals this trip and the kids’ stuffed animals were always up to no good when we returned.
Floridagame1134.jpg

Floridagame1138.jpg

Floridagame1139.jpg

We felt like the resort needed updating and it has since had one. All in all, it was a nice resort and we would definitely stay here again, but it would not be our first choice.

Continued, next post...

Jo's Resorts, continued....

~May 2009 DL
DSC03391.jpg

A surprise trip for me. DH had a meeting to attend in Laguna Beach and asked me to go with him only a few weeks before he was set to leave. We stayed at the Fairfield Inn across the street from DL for three days and then went on to Laguna for the rest of the time. It was fun and I hope to one day return. If anyone has any questions about it, I can try to answer them.

~May 2010 POFQ/ POLY
This was a planned trip- we love May!! :love:
We booked the Polynesian after much talk about where we should stay. We’d always wanted to try it so we were excited to see if it lived up to our childhood expectations. We also added one night to the beginning at POFQ , making it a “sort of” split stay.
When we arrived to POFQ it was late (we always arrive late ) and found that they had upgraded us to a water view! We were in building 6, overlooking the river. I took a walk around and over to POR the next morning:

DSC06644.jpg

DSC06645.jpg

DSC06646.jpg

DSC06662.jpg

DSC06698.jpg

DSC06694.jpg

Then it was off to the Poly! We were in Fiji, top floor, overlooking the marina. It was perfect for us.
DSC06736.jpg

DSC06741.jpg

DSC07269.jpg

DSC06739.jpg

DSC06738.jpg

I loved the Poly- it absolutely did not disappoint. The rooms, while on the darker side, were not too dark for me.
DSC06734.jpg

DSC06742.jpg

DSC06745.jpg

DSC06746.jpg

I had no issues with any CM’s or mousekeeping. Our room was cleaned every day when we needed it to be and the resort was very relaxing.
DSC06727.jpg

DSC06724.jpg

polysunset1.jpg

polysunset.jpg

I think my only complaint here would have to be that it is a busy resort. There are always people about, coming in to eat or on the beaches watching Wishes at night. The Volcano pool seemed crowded pretty much all the time, but we weren’t swimming and opted to lie on the beach instead so we never had a hard time getting a chair.

We decided we would definitely return without hesitation and had a hard time saying no to this resort, opting instead for the GF for this upcoming trip.

So where do we want to stay next?
Such a hard choice! We tend to be creatures of habit so if the GF wows us, we will have a hard time giving it as well as the Poly up for something that is unknown to us. I have told my DH that the YC is next on the list. I’d also like to try WL and AKL at some point. As far as mods go, we would definitely try CSR and POR if we couldn’t get POFQ.

So there you have it. My resort past, present and future! Hopefully you're still awake after all of that!:goodvibes

Trying to catch up here from the weekend-- it's been a busy one for me! :)

Followed you over from the August thread. :)
Welcome! I see that you know Shelly already- hope you enjoy our PTR and your trip as well!

Hey guys i'm here toooooo....

This is going to be a fun ride..... the great storytelling on Jo and Shelly at it's best.....

Can't wait to read more..... :)
Hi Mari! So glad you are here with us!!:goodvibes

Count me in!
Welcome and Congrats on the New baby!:cloud9:

I'm here! :)

I followed you over from the Aug thread too! :) I'm glad you started a PTR. I've been debating on starting one of my own. It'll be nice to read yours and Jo's. I can't wait for my trip in Aug either!!! It's been 4 yrs since I've been there and I'm so excited to see and do things that I've learned on the DIS!!!
Welcome to both of you! I know that a lot of your guys know Shelly- I'm looking forward to getting to know you now as well!

HOW AWESOME IS THIS?!!?!:cool1::yay:

I am gonna soooo love this entertainment as my trip is not until Nov.....I am so excited!!!
And dang Sheree beat me to it!!! LOL
Sheree's the fastest in the West.:lmao: Glad you're here!!
popcorn:: joining in popcorn::

Woo hoo! :cool1: This will be FUN! :dance3:

Hope you both enjoy this crazy experiment we have going!:lmao:

That sure was fun reliving all that with you Jo!! :goodvibes

You guys are going to have so much fun. I'm sure you will love the GF, how could you not?

I am still a little worried about the rooms being so dark at the Poly. :scared: But hey, even if they are the rest of the resort being so wonderful will make up for it! :cloud9: I am a little worried about the resort and the pool being crowded. I have heard that comment several times. I guess we will just have to make sure to enjoy the uncrowdedness (is that a word? :laughing:) of CBR on the first half off the trip! That place never seems crowded, even when it's booked solid!

Oooohhhh! Shelly, I am so glad I found you! I was just reading over on the CBR thread and saw you post your 100 day mark! I had to come over and join in! I am so excited that you are doing another TR!

I was tickled to see that you were going in October b/c I thought our trips might overlap, but then I saw you had to move it to August. Oh well, maybe next time! We are doing a 3 night cruise and then several nights at WDW at the end of October/first week of November. You know how I love November at Disney! I'm pretty excited about it this year too b/c Jersey Week will be later in November than usual b/c they have changed the dates for the Teacher's Conference. I'm hoping for low crowds.... we'll see.

I will say, you are a brave lady for going in the summer heat. I know I could not do that. I am the biggest heat wimp ever! But most people aren't like me, so I'm sure you guys will do fine. I can't wait to hear all about your plans. I'm curious to see if you'll be doing the dining plan this time since you liked not being on it last time.

We are staying at CBR this time too b/c you have raved about it so much. I've always been interested in staying there, but you sealed the deal for me. I trust your opinions on all things Disney b/c you are always very honest. So I think we will love it too. Can't wait to see all your pictures.

And I am with you on slowing down. My DH has also taught me that we don't have to do it all to have a good time, and he is right. This trip will be even more laid back than the last one, and I am looking forward to it.

I am really excited for you and just can't wait to read along! :banana:

I also want to say hello to Jo! I look forward to hearing about your adventures as well! :dance3:
I think you will really like CBR! Shelly does a great job selling it, doesn't she? My kids loved it there and would return this trip if they could!
Oh and Welcome!!!:goodvibes

Yesterday I failed to mention something - between the 2 of y'all those are 5 beautiful children! (and yes, boys can be called beautiful, too! ;))

Their parents are unfairly good-looking, too. (typed with envy :laughing:)
Girl you are too sweet. I told Drew the other day that a certain color he had on was beautiful on him and he almost died.:lmao: Guys just don't understand women and their language I don't think. Anyway, thank you so much for the compliment.:goodvibes

I'm along for the ride! came over from your last TR excited to follow along sounds like it'll be a riot! :thumbsup2
Welcome!!:goodvibes I hope we can keep us all entertained!:thumbsup2

Oh my, shenanigans? We have shenanigans on our threads? Is that legal????:rotfl2:
Welcome to ya!:goodvibes

Glad you're here!!

Shelly-- aw shoot you beat me to it. I was reading your post about the resorts and how this trip came to be. The pics of the boys....... oh my gosh look at how little they were! I just cannot believe they've gotten so big!
And your pics of CBR are just beautiful. I might have to stay there again sooner than later just b/c it's so pretty there!

I think you might think the rooms at the poly are dark. you might have to put your makeup on , on the balcony.:lmao: As far as the pool being crowded- I found that if you can get closer to the beach, for whatever reason, it's not as bad. But I know the boys will be in the pool, so that may not work. Just get down there straightaway after tonga toast in the morning and get you a chair.
Speaking of tonga Toast...... that picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUM.

Anyway--- I know my posts were long... I had a slight problem.;) Too many words and not enough room.:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter