Whose at WDW right now

vballnic3

Earning My Ears
Hey,
So we go down next week and I heard crowds were heavier then usual for this time. Just wondering what everyone's experiences have been recently.
Thanks

I have been down for the last week. It has been hot and humid. The park crowds have been heavier than I like especially at the food & Wine festival. After 4 and it has been jam packed.

We were at Epcot yesterday (11/7) for an hour or two and it was very, very crowded. Plus it was hot (about 90) so an awful lot of sweaty people around. We were planning on staying into the evening but left early.

We were there Friday, Saturday and left today. We got a cabin for the weekend at the the campgrounds and hung out there Friday afternoon and evening. It was very pleasant in the evening but hot during the day. ( We live in Orlando and this has been a very hot November so far)

Please bring a cold front with you when you come down. :)
Saturday we went on the Wild Africa Trek at AK which was awesome. Had a great time and well worth the money in my opinion.
Today we went to EPCOT and walked around the world. We got there at 11 AM and it started out busy in Canada at the food stops, but by the time we got to Italy there was no line for any of the food stops. Closer to Mexico it got jammed up again. (That would have been around 12 or so as we made a few stops along the way.
We walked onto Mission Space Orange when we first arrived and then used a fast pass for Spaceship Earth at around 1:30 PM. I think the standby was about 25 minutes though. And Soarin was about 50 minutes at that time.
The parking lot was much less busy than it typically is on a Sunday afternoon and we were thinking of another walk around the world showcase, but cranky kids put the kibash on that idea. We left at about 2:30. :)
Typically we arrive at 4 or 5 in the evening and it is really crowded...especially on Friday and Saturdays. So today was quite pleasant.

I was just there and it is very crowded and unseasonably warm! There have also been a lot of "technical difficulties" with rides. Still had fun though!

We were there through Sunday and it was crazy hot, but I didn't think the crowds were too bad.

I was at Epcot on the 11th, and Magic Kindgom yesterday. Yes, it was pretty warm, but I LOVED it! If you are coming soon, bring sunscreen, I saw lots of sunburned people yesterday. It is supposed to be a little cooler in the next few days, but it is 82 today, so a little cooler translates to: in the high 70's. If you ask me, perfect weather.

I didn't think the crowds were that bad at Magic Kingdom, earlier in the day definitely not too crowded, most rides had wait times of 25 minutes or less. I certainly got to do everything I wanted. The parade was at 5:00, the Frozen "show" at the castle at 6:15, and the castle is "frosted" in snow! Very pretty. The park looks beautiful! It is all decked out for Christmas. They closed the park at 7:00 PM for Mickeys very merry christmas party, so got kicked out at 7:00 PM. That also happens tonight. I did not see the special Christmas Parade, so I am hoping next week you will get to see that one. I would avoid Magic Kingdom on Sat or Sun for sure, the park is just going to get busier.

If you are talking Thanksgiving week, go Monday or Tuesday, yes, it will be busy! and go early in the day!

Have fun!!!IMG_0042 copy.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter