Why can't I stay logged in?

SaraK

Mouseketeer
I can't figure out what to do to stay logged in to this site! I log in and choose the "remember me" box but have to log back in again every time I want to post or reply to something. Help please! TIA!

I'm no help, this has been happening to me the past few days, too. It isn't a problem on any other site and hasn't been a problem here before, but it is certainly super annoying!

I'm moving this to the Tech Support Board. This is their type of question. :)

popcorn::

I've had this problem since joining the site. I'm looking forward to hearing if there is a solution!

Me too....I am tired of having this problem. What can we do? I have cleaned out the cookies etc and I am still having the problem:(

Me too....I am tired of having this problem. What can we do? I have cleaned out the cookies etc and I am still having the problem:(

I have also cleared cookies and gone through the whole FAQ looking for what else I can do and nothing has worked.

Are there any tech folks out there who can help?

another one here who can't stay logged in. Always used to be just fine.
The only thing different for me, is that I have my iphone now, and log in on that as well. But I thought each computer or whatever gets a cookie, so you can stay logged in from multiple places??
Help techs!! :confused3
Well in the time it took for me to type a post, albeit a bit of a lengthy one, mine you not more than 5 minutes, I got logged out again!! this is something that needs looking into please!

Could someone pretty please look into this?? I am SO tired of having to login over and over.

what a suprise...I went to reply to you and had to log in... :lmao: actually though, it's not funny, it's really annoying! Hope someone is able to fix this soon! :thumbsup2

what a suprise...I went to reply to you and had to log in... :lmao: actually though, it's not funny, it's really annoying! Hope someone is able to fix this soon! :thumbsup2

:lmao: and the same thing happened to me when trying to reply to you!!

I'm new and have so few posts because every time I want to reply to something I have to log back in. 3 of my measly postings are on the log out topic. That's no fun :sad2:. I want to talk WDW!

While typing this message, I had to copy my message because I knew when I went to post it I'd be logged out :mad:. I was.

OK, I know this may get me in trouble, but I'm kind of wondering what the point of having a tech support board is when there is no one to answer with any kind of support? This thread has been here quite a while and no one seems interested in helping...

hellllloooooo??just wondering if any technical type people, are out there to help us? Moderators perhaps that could alert them to our delema??...Pleeeeaaassseee?

It has gotten so bad, i don't even bother to read DIS anymore. i am tired of having to sign in each time. it's obviously a site problem here; is anyone aware or tried to fix? i read some of the thread earlier and tried the fixes, nothing has worked or stuck. there are too many other sites out there that work fine and keep me in 24/7 like DIS USED to. I have been on DIS from day 1 but i guess i give up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter