Why is trying to register for DAS so frustrating? NOTE FROM MOD: this is about OPTIONAL VIDEO DAS Registration

I'm using a VPN to try and register. When I get the chatbox it goes blank after 30 minutes. Rrefreshing the page does not help. I seem to have to hit the 'request live chat' button again and then it asks me to log in again. I then see the chat window again with the original time that I started the first attempt to get in line. Is this the way to go? Will I keep my spot in the queue like that? Or are there other ways to keep the chat alive?

I'm using a VPN to try and register. When I get the chatbox it goes blank after 30 minutes. Rrefreshing the page does not help. I seem to have to hit the 'request live chat' button again and then it asks me to log in again. I then see the chat window again with the original time that I started the first attempt to get in line. Is this the way to go? Will I keep my spot in the queue like that? Or are there other ways to keep the chat alive?
No, it logs you out every 30 mins and you have to log back in. You don't lose your place in the queue though

Got on at 7:01 this morning. Site kept crashing. I’ve logged off now. Unfortunately I moved to offsite so my genie+ options are going to be limited on Wednesday.

Trying now and it’s kicked is out 4x. Normal? Did we lose our spot on line?

Trying now and it’s kicked is out 4x. Normal? Did we lose our spot on line?
Yes, it logs you out every 30 minutes or so and you don't lose your spot in line. You don't get to know where you are in line, unfortunately.

I got kicked out over and over again. I tried on a Friday around 3:00 and they closed the chat around 10 that night. I tried the next morning and it took about 4 hours for me.

After 4.5 hours wait yesterday and refreshing every 30 min I could not log in anymore. The 'request live chat' button would not appear again and it was only 5pm. I refreshed about 30 times but nothing worked.
I'm going to try again today (right at 7am which is 1pm our time).

I tried again at 7am. Only to found out I checked into the wrong chat :sad2: So I got in line at 8 minutes past. I got through 1 hour later and then another 45min to book everything. I got attractions I wanted but not the times. I will work around it. Already happy that I got through!

We logged in yest am then got logged in and off all last night. Ended up the night without anyone helping us. Then this am sign on again and it looks like at 730 (while we were waiting) someone pinged us to help us - but that message was NOT visible. Anyway to get back that person or are we having to wait again?

I tried Tuesday and Wednesday. Because my son's bus picks him up at 7am, I have to try to time it so I can access it after 2pm when he gets home. Kept getting logged out, and because I can't stay on the computer all the time-ie bathroom breaks, making dinner, etc, I get back on the site when I see I'm logged off and of course each time i see the message that they would close the chat because I didn't respond. It was at least 5 times between the two days. I'm trying this weekend again, but I can't imagine doing this with younger kids in school, homework, and parents working.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter