Wifi cost Disney wish?

chimoe

Mouseketeer
Heading on 3 night sail next week. Wondering what Wi-Fi cost would be. We are considering either buying the $100 cruise package with att mobile cruise plan. Trying to compare options.

Like $30 a day or something around that. But about that. Amd you can switch devices. Just ome dan be logged in at a time

found a video on Youtube that explains the options/packages:

I'm curious to those who have tried it if the middle tier is good enough.

found a video on Youtube that explains the options/packages:

I'm curious to those who have tried it if the middle tier is good enough.
Middle tier worked well for us. Three cruises, total of 26 nights, so plenty of usage. Facebook, Instagram, messaging, email, web use, etc.

Very random internet question, but will be on DCL over Christmas (Fantasy) and am preparing for the very real possibility that my fantasy football teams are in the playoffs still. Anyone here know what internet package would be enough to allow me to use the yahoo fantasy app to adjust my lineups, maybe add or drop a player or two, and check my score every so often? Thanks!

Heading on 3 night sail next week. Wondering what Wi-Fi cost would be. We are considering either buying the $100 cruise package with att mobile cruise plan. Trying to compare options.
It is $12 a day for the basic package
$24 a day for the mid-range
and $36 for the highest tier.

Those are per device prices, but you can use it on multiple devices as long as you log out of one before you log into the next one. You get a discount if you add multiple devices (recommended if you have multiple people in your room who would be logged in at the same time).

Very random internet question, but will be on DCL over Christmas (Fantasy) and am preparing for the very real possibility that my fantasy football teams are in the playoffs still. Anyone here know what internet package would be enough to allow me to use the yahoo fantasy app to adjust my lineups, maybe add or drop a player or two, and check my score every so often? Thanks!
We are sailing on this cruise as well. Should be fun. If that is all you're doing, I think the middle package ($24 a day per device) should work for you. If you want to do more, you may want to consider the $36 a day package.

The basic surfing package (middle tier) would work for that. It's $24/day normally and $20/day if you buy it for the whole trip. At least on the Magic, it was fast enough to keep up with news and emails and the like, but much too slow and spotty to play mobile games or anything like that.

If I understand correctly you use 2 devices but only 1 at a time is this correct?

If I understand correctly you use 2 devices but only 1 at a time is this correct?
Correct. If you try to use a second device, it will prompt you to disconnect the first one. The website that you use to purchase your WiFi plan will have a little button that lets you take control of the connection. It's very easy to use.

Anyone have info on the multi-device discount? Looking for the cost of four devices for a four-night Wish cruise. Probably need the middle tier $20/day plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter