• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will this thread be my swan song?

Possibly, because I have just received a voicemail pleading with me to call back so they can help me, otherwise I face appearing before a magistrate or a grand jury.

Gotta love tax refund and the Christmas season for bringing in the bumper crop of scammers.

Goodbye fellow DISers in case I end up in the pokey.

what kind of cake do you want us to bake you with the file in it so you can escape prison?

Sheesh, you people sure get yourselves into trouble. I've never been in trouble with the government or with debts. I do, however, regularly get offered help with my credit card rates. And I win cruises & Disney area vacations several times a week. I'm just so much luckier than the rest of the Dis. :snooty:

Possibly, because I have just received a voicemail pleading with me to call back so they can help me, otherwise I face appearing before a magistrate or a grand jury.

Gotta love tax refund and the Christmas season for bringing in the bumper crop of scammers.

It's okay, I have about $93,000,000 coming to me just as soon as I give him my bank details. I got your back.

Glad to know I will not be alone at camp cupcake, I normally wouldn't answer, but I was on another call and was expecting a call so I just clicked over without looking. I was told I was called before the magistrate.

....where should I send the cake with the file in it? popcorn::

Sheesh, you people sure get yourselves into trouble. I've never been in trouble with the government or with debts. I do, however, regularly get offered help with my credit card rates. And I win cruises & Disney area vacations several times a week. I'm just so much luckier than the rest of the Dis. :snooty:

Rachel kept warning me it was my last call. I think she really meant it, because we haven't heard from her in over a year, maybe two. It's about a year now that we started getting messages about the IRS not being pleased with us. I'm sure they'll be along to cart us off to the slammer any day now. It's so weird, they haven't called in a while and never write. Same with Rachel.

Glad to know I will not be alone at camp cupcake, I normally wouldn't answer, but I was on another call and was expecting a call so I just clicked over without looking. I was told I was called before the magistrate.

Save me a seat at the lunch table if you get there first, I'll do the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter