Will UO stop selling tickets like WDW?

Gentry2004

DIS Veteran
We have our first trip to UO booked for 3/27-4/3, a split stay at HRH and PB. We have the AP rate and I was just going to buy our AP’s when we arrive. Is this a bad idea? Are they going to run out/stop selling AP’s or tickets like Disney has done?

TIA.

There might be a expiration on getting the extra 3 months, but there isn't an expiration on activating the pass. Read the fine print when buying for the expiration on the 3 month bonus.

If you buy now, how long do you have to activate it?
There is not a time limit. I called the pass holder line today to confirm before I bought my passes. They did tell me that if I wanted to upgrade one to a higher pass level later that I would lose the extra months if that wasn’t a current promotion.

I can confirm yes and no they stop selling tickets online. My boyfriend joined us last night and we were not able to buy his ticket online last night but we could at the ticket window (and we had to waste almost 20 mins @ 8pm) but purchase a seasonal AP because it was cheaper. Just be careful with the seasonal AP because the blackout date are coming up.

There is not a time limit. I called the pass holder line today to confirm before I bought my passes. They did tell me that if I wanted to upgrade one to a higher pass level later that I would lose the extra months if that wasn’t a current promotion.
You mean you could activate it in two years and it would still be valid? (And have the extra 3 months?)

I didn’t ask that specifically, but there’s not an expiration listed. You can call the pass holder line and ask ( my wait time 2 days ago was 2 hours). I asked if I could activate in October and still have the 3 months and that answer was yes. The order confirmation lists the passes as 2-Park 15-Month Premier Pass Adult.

Last edited:
Just came to update that we bought our tickets yesterday. We bought dated based and our arrival day is 3/27. The latest date based tickets we could buy was for 3/26, which was okay because we have 8 days to use the 5-day ticket (plus we plan to upgrade to AP) but just wanted to let others know. Maybe they are still selling shorter tickets for that week but every day after 3/26 was blocked out fo me our tickets.

Just came to update that we bought our tickets yesterday. We bought dated based and our arrival day is 3/27. The latest date based tickets we could buy was for 3/26, which was okay because we have 8 days to use the 5-day ticket (plus we plan to upgrade to AP) but just wanted to let others know. Maybe they are still selling shorter tickets for that week but every day after 3/26 was blocked out fo me our tickets.
I’m kind of wondering if that indicates a price change coming? The AP promo for 3 extra months ends 3/31 also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter