Wine and Dine 2015

It's been almost a year since I have participated in early registration for RunDisney, I qualify under both AP holder and DVC member. I have been checking both perk pages and though it shows RUnDisney early registration as a perk there is no link there yet. Will the link show up at 11AM CST (Noon EST), or will someone post it?
It'll show up there...too early right now.
I'm getting a sorry page for DVC, anyone else getting it?
You're talking about runDisney.com giving you a SORRY page, right? I'm not DVC but I was getting that during AP registration for the Disneyland Half last month...if I took the /sorry/ part out of the URL that would sometimes make it work.

YAY!! Early registration done for DH! What a relief, I'm so glad to have this done!

Done!! My DH and I are signed up!!!!! So excited, this will be his first race!!!

Laura

I'm in for the half! I am waiting for the kids to get home from school to see if we are doing the 5k, too.

Husband is signed up for the Half Marathon

I'm signed up for the 5k

I totally screwed up though with the 5K registration and signed my husband up for the 5K as well as it saved his info from the Wine & Dine Sign up. Guess I need to call active if my husband decides he doesn't want to run it.

Woohoo, I'm all signed up! This will be my 3rd Rundisney race. I did the TOT 10-miler in 2013, and the Avengers 5k and Half last year. Only went with the half this time since I don't think I can be up so early and stay up so late. :faint:

Signed up for both 1/2 and 5k for me and 5k for DS (then 9). It will be his second time running the 5k! Yay!! Now I just need my foot to get better so I can start training again.

What! I was in, hit the payment button, and it told me registration check full, contact customer service to determine status of your registration.

Already sold out for early registration, per Twitter! That was fast.

It's already full for APs and DVC members. :rolleyes2 This makes me really nervous for general registration. It's so frustrating to me how fast these races are selling out. Some of us don't have the possibility of being at our computer immediately at the time registration opens, and it's not fair that coming in just 10 minutes later might be too late.

When I tried to go through registration again, it told me I was already registered for that category...

Hopefully that means yours went through. Can you call them and have them confirm for you? Maybe it was going through right as the sell-out was happening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter