Winkler's head back! We are home.... The TR of a CRUNCHY MAMA! Updated with pics!

I'm loving all your pics. Isabelle and Gabriel look so grown up in the pics.
I love Gabriel's little face as you're getting near the Disney arch and the couple getting engaged in Epcot so cute :lovestruc
Thanks!! :goodvibes I love his little face! Wish I had had the real camera!

I am soooo loving your report Alicia!

Your room looks amazing and it looks like everyone is having a great time.

I also think it's awesome that you are nursing through Disney... I know nursing has changed a lot since I nursed my girls, and I am so happy to see that. When my girls were little, it wasn't as easy to nurse in public.

Looking forward to hearing more!

D~
Thank you Dorine! Breastfeeding still faces a lot of adversity. I am hoping that other mommies will find my nursing photos as a comfort to them. Nursing in Public is hard! :rotfl2:

Your children are positively glowing in all the pics!

You seem to be doing a lot, and the kids are happy with no melt-downs! I say good job!
Thank you!!! :p

Loving the TR!
Also- love the clothes you make for them. Do you have an etsy shop?
I was so sad to read about Levi.... What an inspiration you are that you seem to just love life and seem like a good mama to your babies!! We are thinking about going for #3 and you make it look like it's easy-peasy!
Can't wait to read more!

Aww! Thanks. I DO have an Etsy shop, but there is usually nothing in it. I work more on a customer need basis...You tell me what you need, I try to make it! lol!!! I would love to help you out for a trip! I also have a facebook page. DandeeRose. 3 can be challenging, but children are such a blessing!! Gabriel is REALLY a spitfire, he is very intense! So we have our moments! :rolleyes1

On Sunday morning we had a hearty breakfast of Eggs, toast, and potatoes before heading to Epcot to celebrate Cinco de Mayo!!

We headed for my favorite area, The Land, alas we got too late of a start, again, as lines were quit long. So we got FP for Soarin and headed for The Seas. Forgive the cruddy pictures...cell still... :(

MORE SOON!!!

On Sunday morning we had a hearty breakfast of Eggs, toast, and potatoes before heading to Epcot to celebrate Cinco de Mayo!!

We headed for my favorite area, The Land, alas we got too late of a start, again, as lines were quit long. So we got FP for Soarin and headed for The Seas. Forgive the cruddy pictures...cell still... :(

MORE SOON!!!

5_105759_zpsd8fa4c65.jpg.html]
20130505_105759_zpsd8fa4c65.jpg
[/URL]

After exploring life under the sea, we headed toward one of my favs! Journey with Figment! I just LOVE Figment!!! :lovestruc

Then we walked through the Fairy Butterfly house! :) And on toward the Oz playground! SUCH fun! I sat on a quite bench and nursed for a bit. They had some super cool seating, but most of it was taken up by overweight middle aged men who looked like "haters". lol!

Did you ever have a butterfly POO on you???? LOL!

After play time, we walked toward Mexico for lunch at San Angel Inn. While waiting Isabelle bought a little hand painted wooden porcupine! She started collecting them last trip. Then we rode the ride!It was an ok lunch. We eat Mexican a lot at home and Matt couldn't find anything that sounded good, so he didn't order. Kinda sad... :( After lunch we headed back to our room for a little rest.

I was reading your blog sorry you lost some of your flock. I love the white bunny though.

Also luvin the pic of the boys with the hats on in Mexico. They're to cute.

Loving the TR!
Also- love the clothes you make for them. Do you have an etsy shop?
I was so sad to read about Levi.... What an inspiration you are that you seem to just love life and seem like a good mama to your babies!! We are thinking about going for #3 and you make it look like it's easy-peasy!
Can't wait to read more!

Tried to return your PM, but your box is full! :)

After a little rest, we headed to Magic Kingdom! With plans to accomplish this time! The weather had pretty well cleared up, luckily it was staying pretty comfortable out! Crowds, though, weren't getting much improvement. :rolleyes:

Gabriel got an up close view of the castle, we rode the carrousel...TWICE! :), rode Dumbo, got a FP for Little Mermaid, rode, IaSW, Pooh, and got a FP for Peter Pan. So MOST of FL done!!! :bounce: We even worked over to Haunted Mansion. We watched Wishes from FL, while eating brownie sundaes! Well, except Sawyer, who nursed! <3

Just read your report from beginning to end! Way too much to comment on but I must say your outfits are amazing as usual and kudos on the BF pics!

Hi Alicia! I followed your link on facebook. I am loving your report. Good for you, nursing your way around WDW!

Can't wait for more!:goodvibes

The photos are adorable! Good for you for feeding around the world. I remember those rooms. Toby and I feel asleep for about 30 minutes in the one in Epcot one night. Sawyer looks so cute in the Mickey onsie you made him!
:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter