Winners of the PODCAST prizes Please Respond

qanita92

Yes, I am a teenager and I do like planning WDW va
Anyone who won any of the prize giveaways:

What did you win?
How was it?

Thanks

I won a couple of nights at the Sheraton Vistana. We will be using them later on in the year.

I won 2 nights at the Swolphin for suggesting a segment where Will starts does Park reports from a newbie's perspective.

We are staying at the Swan in 17 more days. I'll let you know how it is - but I am sure it will be fabulous!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ursula won a cruise...

Didn't mommyceratops win an iTouch

there were a couple other cruises given away, winotracy knows who they all are, but doesn't publish names unless given permission.

2 people won kevin as a prize... which was Dinner and 3 days stay at Swan Dolphin.

if you listen to back episodes, it is half and half with screen names and real names.

:moped: I won Bawb and Corey, but I couldn't keep them. Dh and I got pins too.

30GIG iPod :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 and it is AWESOME! :goodvibes

I can't say thank you enough!! The show alone is such a great thing the team does for us each week, but prizes!!! they are the icing on the cake!

I won a can of corn, it was delicious.

Do not forget the title Stalker King!!
I will award you with the title "took board out for the best Saturday night in a long time!"

:cool1: :thumbsup2

I won a 5 day park hopper!! :thumbsup2 :worship: :love: (I sent lots email sugestions and left many voicemails for that too! :confused3 ) It took DS5 to come up with the idea for me to finally get an envelope! :wizard:

I also won the raffle drawing at the pod meet in December. :love: It was full of awesome stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9: I am still using the soaps and think of Julie everytime I shower :rolleyes1

:dance3: One of the best things is the good friends, good times and magic they bring to me and my family!

I don't know I think we can call this the year of Petes Million Dreams giveaway!!

Thanks Pete and the Pod Crew for all you do!! :love: :love: :love:

I won a 7 day park hopper with water park option for picking envelope (24)and I won a $100 Disney gift card for winning the family category in the photo contest!:cool1:

The Podcast has been very good to me, these are great people!

Ursula won a cruise...

Didn't mommyceratops win an iTouch

there were a couple other cruises given away, winotracy knows who they all are, but doesn't publish names unless given permission.

2 people won kevin as a prize... which was Dinner and 3 days stay at Swan Dolphin.

if you listen to back episodes, it is half and half with screen names and real names.

Speaking of giving permission - are you on that list yet???

And, you should have saved that corn for a day in the MK. I hear it makes a great snack.

I won a podcast cruise, too!:cool1::cloud9:
Thanks to Pete and the whole gang! We all love you guys!:grouphug:
Yes, 13 IS my lucky number!!!
I just hope you have time to do another weather report on this week's show; I need to hear about more sun and warmth, instead of the constant rainnnnnnnnnnnn we've been getting here at home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter