Winners of the PODCAST prizes Please Respond

We won the cruise awarded on Christmas. We are on the next Western, leaving 4/19. My Pre Trip Report documents the vast array of costs faced by first time cruisers. Even though it's gonna cost a fortune, I'm sure it will be worth every penny. Thanks again :thumbsup2

My DS won an iPod Touch and I won a Universal Studios AP...plus everyone in my family has a DIS Unplugged t-shirt!!! :thumbsup2

I won a gift certificate today! I NEVER win anything and I am thrilled! Thanks to the podcas crew, you are a special group.

The team gave me a cheer up gift of an iPod touch for calling in with the Aquatica review from passholder preview day. (I call it my cheer up gift because it arrived right in the middle of 14 of the most stressful days I've had in years, and was as if my good friends were telling me everything would be okay.)

The team gave me a cheer up gift of an iPod touch for calling in with the Aquatica review from passholder preview day. (I call it my cheer up gift because it arrived right in the middle of 14 of the most stressful days I've had in years, and was as if my good friends were telling me everything would be okay.)

Mine was a real cheer-me-up, too! I remember the day before I found out what I had won, we had spent the day with our DD who broke her arm the day before. We had been to x-ray and the orthopedic to get casted on and off all day, and DD did not have an easy time with it. It wasn't a bad break, but she was just so scared and nervous about what they were going to do with her arm. It was a bit exhausting!
That evening at home I checked in to the podcast threads, and I saw Pete's announcement of the "BIG, Thrilling Show for tomorrow". I kept thinking to myself that I could be a winner of a cruise, but I just kept quiet, so I wouldn't jinx the whole thing. :wizard: I couldn't WAIT to listen to the show the next morning, and was just thrilled to hear the news! :woohoo: It really made up for the previous 2 bad days!

I've been lucky enough to have won a T-shirt, lanyard & pin and a $100 spa certificate which was quickly snatched by my DW for a pedicure/manicure etc etc during our last trip to SSR. That prize only cost me $150 bucks.:confused3 Thanks Pete you guys are the best:thumbsup2

All I have won was a DIS Unplugged T-shirt and a pin with a lanyard!

I keep hoping to win something else...maybe this will be my lucky month! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter