WISH check-In week of 4-14

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Good Monday everyone!!! How are you holding up this spring!!!WE are in the home stretch!! Summer will be here before you know it! Who out there is ready for bathing suit season?? I for one think bathing suits should be outlawed on anyone over the age of 4!! I think that would solve everything;) . Ok time to get serious!!

I had a pretty good week. I even managed to loose 2 of those Mcdonald's pounds!!!! and I also got back to drinking my water!!

Welcome to all the new WISHers!!

How did everyone do?? Have a great week everyone!!

Happy WISHing
Holly

I am weighing in on Friday's, I did manage to lose 3 pounds in 4 days so I am happy about that :)

I am very serious about getting my weight under control this time, but to add a little incentive, I did make reservations for the Disney (Western Caribbean) Cruise in September :) :) :)

Have a great week everyone!

(-3 and counting)

lol on the swim suit crack.

I am feeling good.

I love my nutri/system diet.

I am walking more now that the weather is nice.

I am down to 246.

So that's: 268-> 261-> 255-> 251->246

Have a GREAT week!

Let's do it!

Hi everyone,
I am back after a long break. I lurked quite a bit, but I wasn't commited. Now I am doing really well. I started back up Thursday evening, and I am right on track and doing really well. I feel very motivated and determined. I especially look forward to spending more time with the kids doing activities outside this summer.

What made a big difference for me is a tip I heard at my WW meeting. I start counting my points at dinner time and end with lunch the next day. It works well for me, because night time is my hardest time, and it forces me to plan better, and it empowers me to make better choices, because I don't want to "blow" all my points at night. I weigh in on Wed, I'll let you guys know.

3 lbs. this past week for me.

I am dreading the coming week, though. Leaving for a business trip on Saturday for 5 days. The good news -- I get to stay at WDW. The bad news -- with seminars most of the day and little time for meals, I fear the weight gain.

So far I am planning on bringing my cereal and picking up a carton of milk each evening to keep in my little soft-cooler. I am also sending myself a small fruit basket so I have a ready supply of snacking materials. I have my journal and the books for point counting. I have my portable serving size aids (my hands :)) to help with portion issues. I've also made a point to hook up with one of my conference buddies to go walking each morning to work off that sitting-in-seminars spread.

Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated!

Good luck to everyone this week.

Well, last week's weigh-in was a bit discouraging for me. I lost 0.2 pounds. Of course that's better than a gain, but I tried super hard last week. I even exercised 3 times last week for the first time in a long time. However, I'm trying not to get discouraged. I am doing well this week also, so I'm hoping it will just pay off extra well at this Friday's weigh in. :)

Hi all! I've been exercising fairly well, but then I remember the nut/raisin trail mix that I scarfed down :( I really want my next star on Wednesday, but we'll see. I am happy that fruit prices are coming down. I really love the little grape tomatoes -- hope the prices drops on them too.

I'm at 34.6 lost.

Hi Everyone,

I lost 1.5 lbs last weigh in (Thursday) and am planning at least 3 trips to Curves this week. I have had some good days where I am sticking to my points, and some bad. I'll hope for more good this week.

Tricia

Another 2.2 pounds gone. :Pinkbounc Beginning my new exercise program tonight. Have a great week.

Discouraging week for me. Did not loose did not gain...have been here for over a month. Have tried everything and still nothing. I guess I should be happy I haven't gained any. I am hoping that this will break soon. Great job everyone who lost weight and everyone who fights the battle with me....lol We can get there...however slow we can make it!!!

I weighed in yesterday--down 3 lbs. I have 15 more to go by my "deadline" of June 8th (graduation). Luckily I've been pretty good this past month, and have been allowing myself little treats, like the low-fat brownies I made last night ;) Good job everyone, and keep up the good work!

Hurm....I seem to be holding steady at the 15 lbs I"ve lost so far.I want to lose more...about 20-25 more if possible.I'm sure this is just a middleground and I will get over this hump.:)I'll keep working on it.

Ursula

Hi everyone! Friday I gave up on WW and started back on low-carb diet. Since I started on Friday, but like to weight in on Monday, I checked my weight again on Monday and was down 3 lbs. I started walking to pick up my son from school which is a pretty good hike especially since I am pushing a double stroller with two kids. I can't walk as fast as I would like since I have a 3 year old walking with me, but I figure it is better than driving to pick him up.

Good going everyone and keep up the good work.

I'm down 2 more pounds this week! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Last week DH & I, along with our 3-year-old DD who got no vote, decided to commit to a walking program. We started slow last week with only 2 outings because of bad weather and a business trip. This week we're picking up the pace and are going to be dreaded mall walkers when the weather doesn't cooperate. It's a great way to unwind after a long day, and we'll all be in fine shape for our trip to Disney this November.

Has anyone else set interim goals to help motivate them? I just decided to do this tonight, and it worked out that I'll reach my goal weight on the day we leave for our vacation. Pretty nifty, eh?:D

Congrats to all our losers this week, and hang in there everyone else. We can do this! Have a good week!

Way to go, losers!!!

I have had a bit of a difficult time this past weekend. I went with my best friend to try on wedding gowns that were on clearance at Neiman Marcus Last Call outlet (we're both engaged). I was bummed out that the dresses didn't fit (even though they were only size 10's so I knew they wouldn't), and I'm having a hard time with it. I just want to be at goal so badly, since I've been on WW so long and really struggled with it at times. I'm not giving up, because I know that my goal is worth the sacrifice. It's just hard sometimes. I just wanted to share with people I knew would understand. :)

glo--I have hit a bit of a hump here too, so we'll just have to keep each other motivated. You will break through the plateau...just don't give up. You can do it!!!

Haven't checked in for a while since I'm dealing with some medical problems and haven't really been sticking to WW, but since yesterday was soooo warm, I tried to find shorts that fit my new smaller butt (I've lost 30 lbs. since August). I only had one pair that was small enough, so gee shucks, I just HAD to go shopping and buy more shorts for the summer!! :D I'm trying to stick to WW while going thru chemo, but it's hard. I figure if I can stay within about 5 pounds, I'll be doing ok.

Congrats to all you losers, and hang in there everyone else!

Weighed in today and lost .2 for a total of 34.8. That 35 pound star has really been a struggle. I'm exercising more, but also snacking more.

Congrats on the new shorts, Amy! Smaller clothes are a big deal! :bounce:

The scales were broken at my Publix yesterday!!! I ended up going to another one and my weight is still 143lbs. I'm still stuck on chocolate. My workouts are great, but I'm fighting myself because of the eating. Today I jog walked 5 miles then this afternoon did 35min of pilates type exercise. I'm doing workouts 5 days a week.

Don't worry Jane, you'll break through that plateau. All that working out is really something to be proud of!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter