WISH Check-In Week of 5-5

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Good Monday Morning WISHers!!!!!! THe weekend was beautiful.......We cooked out on the grill yesterday and boy did we ever have it going good!!! We have a really nice Charcoal grill that had 2 side tables and everything until last night when one side table caught on fire........It was kinda funny and no real damage except the one side table melted since it was plastic!! No clue why they would do that. I woke up this morning have the second load of laundrey in had breakfast and have been to the gym!!! IT has been a full morning!!... SOmewhere along the way I found my desire to loose weight again!! SO it has been a wonderful day!! I am back on the wagon after chasing behind it and falling on my face for a couple months!!! So I am starting over as of today!!!!

How has everyone been doing???
Are you remembering to drink your water???

Have a great week

Happy WISHing
Holly:bounce:

I lost 3 more pounds last week.

So that's: 268-> 261-> 255-> 251->246->242->240->237

My goal is 230. (or until my love handles disappear)

I love my www.nutrisystem.com diet.

Have a GREAT week!

Let's do it!

Congratulations Charlie! And to you, Jimminy, for finding your desire to keep at it!

I lost 2.8 lbs. this week. Made up for that gain the week before. Did lots of yard work this weekend -- weeding, edging and spreading 4 yards of mulch. Felt really good and by the end of the day Saturday my yardwork pants didn't fit anymore. Also got a lot of compliments from neighbors -- they kept me company while I worked -- about my loss. Makes you feel really good!

Keep going everyone and have a great week.

Congratulations Charlie and aprincessmom AND Holly too! I can't report a loss because I am just starting today. I am doing Weight Watchers (for the HUNDRETH time :rolleyes:) - have not weighed in there yet but DD and I started program this AM. And I look forward to sharing with you.

:)

But glad I found it. I started Weight Watchers 6 weeks ago, and have lost 9.5 pounds to date. I haven't weighed in this week yet, but I am hoping to go over that 10 pound weight loss this week. It really hasn't been bad, other than drinking differently and actually measuring what I eat. I can still eat my favorites, just not in the moderation I used to. I leave for Disney in 11 weeks, and TRYING to lose atleast 20-25 pounds by then. I will be over half way to what I want to weigh, so I have faith I can do it. I am going to exercise more, and eat more salads (I am NOT a salad eater) to see if I can burn a few more pounds.
The best feeling happened last weekend. I was cleaning my closet, and before getting rid of my old pants, I thought I would try them one last time. Well, I did a happy dance :Pinkbounc as they actually fit!!! I was so excited and that just makes me want to keep on going. :p

Many wishes to everyone who is on the same route to getting in shape and fit, and good luck!!:jester:

I forgot to check in last week after weigh in and I had lost a pound. I have not been doing very well so that pound was good for me!!! I'm still holding at around 15 pounds since August so it hasn't gone as well as planned. But yesterday as dd and I were shopping, we decided we were definately going to do this!!!!! And it HAS to be off by next July for our cruise (I have roughly 90 pounds to get off and she could use to get 30 pounds off). We are both going to CURVES now and she really likes it.

I did put an outfit on today that I have not been able to wear for almost 3 years and getting very nice compliments - funny thing is, I use to wear it all the time before - I guess the co-workers just really never noticed!!!! ROFL

Way to go Charlie and everyone else!!!!! Keep up the good work.

Doing well with water here!!!!

Unfortunately I gained 0.8 this past weigh-in, and I'm not sure why. But oh well, I'll try hard this week, and hopefully it will come off at this weekend's weigh-in. I walked tonight, and really enjoy the exercise, which is a new feeling for me! :D Way to go to all the losers!!

I can't really report a loss, because I think this is my first time checking in, but I've lost 2 pounds since this time last week, and 23 pounds since February doing Atkins. I added Curves about a month ago & it really helps. Sometimes it's hard to drag myself there, but it's over so fast & then you feel great!

Congratulations to everyone! It's so nice to hear 5623333333333333333333333333333333333333330 (my cat says "hello")
all of these lifestyle changes are really making a difference! :)

WOW, everyone is doing so great :) Welcome to all the new members!

I had a very stressful week so I decided not to weigh in last Friday. I just really didn't need the bad news.

I am back at it and hopefully will have a loss to report next week :)

Have a great week everyone!

I cant report a weight loss yet but Ive made it two days on the Atkins diet!!! That's a big step for me LOL. Normally I make it maybe one day if that. Im really committed to losing the weight this time. This diet takes a bit of getting used to. Im not used to eating a lot of protein and no carbs. Tonight I had a chicken ceasar salad and had to actually stop myself from eating the LETTUCE and it was hard not feeling guilty putting the dressing on it and having grated cheese on it.

Hopefully by next Monday I will have a loss to report!

I started on Atkins a week ago after reading about it here and then I read the book.
I lost 6 lbs. in one week which is unbelievable. I find this diet to be the best so far that works for me. For the first time on a diet, I don't feel like I'm starving!!

Do you know what WW stands for?

Water and Walking!

At the meeting today the topic was enthusiasm and how it can help you lose weight. I lost 1.4 which was exactly what I gained last week. It's now 12 days until I turn 39 and I have to lose 1.6 in order to achieve my 39 by 39 goal.

Mary
Mom-to-3

I enjoy this board so much. You guys keep up my inspiration to keep losing. So far, I've lost 15 pounds, and I have a good 30 more to go. It is slow, but I am proud to say I have stopped the sodas and drink water instead. So, I'll keep checking in, and I hope I can have some more good news. Thanks!!

I read about this thread on one of the other boards and decided to visit. I too have started WW for about the 6th time. It always works for me until I stop attending the meetings. There are 6 of us in my office who are doing this together. Combined we have lost 66 lbs. in seven weeks - our goal is a total of 350!

I have lost 13.4 lbs so far and want to lose 45 more by Sept 22 (MY NEXT WDW TRIP). It is hard work, but I am determined to do it this time.

Good luck everyone and I plan to visit this thread often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter