WISH check- in week of 7-7

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Good monday morning WISHers!! How was everyone's holiday. well all I have to say is what a crazy horrible week I have had. Lots of personnal stuff going on here at home so needless to say the diet has been out the window. I did not even weigh in on friday since I was off of work. But I started counting my points again this morning so lets see how that goes!!

How did everyone do this week!

Remember to drink that water!!

Welcome to all the new WISHers!!!!

See all you loosers next week!!!

Happy WISHing
Holly

Hi WISHer's,

I have not checked in since 6/3 when I hit my goal of 230. I have been busy with work and watching my 10 son who has had half school days the whole month of June.

I stopped the nutrisystem diet and have been stable at 220 for a few weeks now. I exercise every day(situps, side bends, run in place) and I lift every other day. I feel great!

I have learned NOT to pig out. I still eat 5 times a day and drink my water.

My history:

I started 3/21/02.

So that's: 268-> 261-> 255-> 251->246->242->240->237->235->232->230->228->220

I love(d) my www.nutrisystem.com diet.

Have a GREAT week!

Let's do it!

PS - Thank you for letting me post my status each week. It helped me keep on track.

Charlie, I'm glad you posted your stats. It gave me more motivation to stick to my diet...which I haven't done well on again this past week. I remained steady, so I can't complain. My water intake has declined, but I had 4 glasses today. I will get there again.

After eating lowcarb and losing 3 pounds per week the first two weeks --- I have gained back a couple of those. I splurged some over the holiday weekend pluse it is TOM for me. I am hoping to post better results for next week.
:D

Well, after a disappointing 2/10lb of a loss last week, I lost 3lbs this week. I wanted to lose 10lbs before our trip next month and I only have 3lbs more to go!! Only 11lbs to go to my 10% goal!!

I haven't checked in here in a bit but now I'm back on track. I lost 3 lbs. this past week -- even with the 4th holiday and my weigh-in on Saturday. Which officially puts me at losing 10% of my original starting weight. Yipee for me!!!

It's taken a long time (since January) but it's noticable now. Everything fits better (or is too big), my face is thinner, my swimsuit fits better and I have more energy. I have a long way to go but this milestone sure is sweet! :D

I also noticed that my eating habits have changed and I don't agonize as much about my choices. I just make them and am not tempted by the stuff I used to binge on because I know I can have it in moderation and that seems to temper my urge. So this life change thing is working.

Good luck to everyone out there.

I didn't weigh in last week but went this morning. I lost 3.8 for a total of 47 since 12/3/01. I appreciate having you all here!

I haven't checked in here for months, but I just had to share my joy today!

I finally reached the 40 lbs. lost goal today! I have been struggling with the last 5 lbs. for 6 months. I reached the 35 lb. mark just after the Christmas holidays (actually the first week of January), and got down to about 38 lbs lost then started doing the "up a pound, down a pound" thing. I have been doing that since then, and I had gotten so frustrated that there were times that I wanted to quit. But I kept going to WW because I didn't want to put the weight back on. I told myself that this was a lifestyle change, not a diet. I'm in this for the long haul.

Then finally today I was down 3.2 lbs. for a grand total of 40 lbs.

This just gives me the hope I needed to stay with the program and not give up until I reach my goal. Only 23.4 lbs. to go!

Lola

My week was steady, but considering I spent the 4th at WDW and was not a good girl I was pretty happy not to gain!

Keep up the good work everyone!

No weight loss this week. I'm still overeating chocolate. I'm going to have to journal my food next week. Somehow, that helps me eat less. I hate to write Hawaiin pizza or a Snickers bar on my food journal. Also, I'm logging in my workout hours to make sure I'm doing as much as I think I am. This week I've gotten in 210 minutes. I haven't drunk as much water as I'm supposed to this week. I managed almost 55oz today, but its awfully hot here & I should be drinking more.

Congrats Lola & the rest of you that have lost! Great job!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter