WISH Check-In Week Of January 5

You don't have to check in every week but it helps!! And we are one big happy family and love to know how everyone is doing!!!!!! Welcome everyone to WISH!!!!!!!!!! Let's have a great year!!

I know it's a new week, but I thought I'd add on to this post and "bear my soul" like everyone else has so courageously done here!

My name is Kendra, I'm 32, about 5'3", and about 170 lbs. I'd like to get down to 125. I started a weight loss program last year that's low-fat, mod-carb, high-protein. I lost some weight, then slacked off. I started it again on Jan. 2 with the commitment to stick to it. I've lost a few pounds since then, but I didn't weigh myself that day, so I'm not exactly sure how much. What's really important is that my clothes, which were tight, now fit better.

My greatest challenge is my job...I work for the legislature, and during the legislative session (Jan. 15-May 2), the hours can be LONG. If I don't plan properly, I eat poorly. The other thing is people are always giving our office food, usually in the form of sweets or other high-carb things (if they gave us veggies, hey, I'd be fine!). It will also be a challenge for me to check in here regularly, but we do have periods of down-time, so I will do my darndest to use this board as inspiration.

Thanks to you all for being so courageous in sharing your stories and best wishes to everyone this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter