Wish Trip DCL Dream July 8-13 2012

The second package came from Chiara (Cogero) :smickey:

IMG_4982.jpg

IMG_4983.jpg

Aziza found the $10 I-tunes gift card. :goodvibes They love picking out new movies for their trip!! Thank you!

IMG_4984.jpg

IMG_4985.jpg

IMG_4986.jpg

Both kids got red, white and blue matching shorts/skirt to go with their red cruise ship shirts.

IMG_4988.jpg

A close up of the gift.

Thank you Chiara for the awesome shorts and skirt to go with their cruise ship shirts! And for the I-tunes card!! :love: That was really nice of you to make for them and just in time for them to get a quick 4th of July use out of them too! :woohoo: Thank you so much!!

Third package was from Tera (BBgirl) :boat:

IMG_4974.jpg

IMG_4975.jpg

IMG_4979.jpg

Awesome Aziza loves her new hair barretts and how they match several of her big give outfits! Plus that hair clip holder is super cute!!!

IMG_4990.jpg

LOVE the matching steam boat willie shirts for Roy and Reed! :love: Those are awesome! Reed's Mickey shorts look so cute with it too.

IMG_4991.jpg

Here it is in Aziza's room. :goodvibes

IMG_4994.jpg

And Reed's room. :goodvibes Now that he has several pacifier keepers that coordinate with his clothes I can attach them next to his closet for ease of keeping them together. :woohoo:

Thank you so much Tera for the awesome gifts!! :goodvibes

Here is the picture I promised of how cute Aziza's doll is on her bed!! She loves it so much it isn't always on her bed though, she carrys that doll around the house with her. I had to go find it to take this picture. It was in the extra chair next to where she likes to sit in the kitchen. :love: I guess she was eating lunch with Aziza while I was gone this afternoon. ;)

IMG_4995.jpg

Happy Birthday Reed! I hope you guys have a wonderful time on your cruise! Loving the smiles on your kid's faces when they open their gifts.

cute outfits! looks like you are all set for the cruise!
the bow and pacifier holders are a great idea!

Zezee, I got the cute blankets today, they are SO soft! thank you to you and Aziza for making them for our little project, means so much to us :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Im Tina, I know I write horrible. I hope everything fits. Glad it made it in time.

Ack! I worked too much the past week and haven't been able to keep up! I loved Reed's party and dd had to inquire all about it after seeing the pony -- wanted to know where it was so we could go there lol! Great new gives as well. It's getting close -- are you all packed????

stopping by to wish you happy sailing! enjoy every minute !!!

Can't wait to read the trip report when you get back. I am so curious to know how you all like the cruise. I really hope Reed has a fabulous time (and the rest of the family, also). :thumbsup2

Oh, yeah....enjoy the cooler nights at sea. You will definitely miss those when you get back. :lmao:

We made it home Friday night and I had work today, so this is my first availability to post.
We had an amazing time on Reed's wish cruise and got several more surprises from the Big Give group on board!! We arrived to a very nicely decorated birthday celebration cabin and cake. Such a wonderful surprise for everyone to see! Then a nice fruit and cheese tray was delivered too!!!! Wow we are so spoiled then a couple of days into the cruise we get a note that Aziza and Reed each got $25 in on board credit to spend. :cool1: O-boy did they have fun shopping!!
I got lots and lots of pictures (nearly 500, yikes) so I need to go weed through them and I promise to post some just as soon as I get a chance!! So stay tuned. :)
Thank you so much to everyone of the Big Give ladies!!!! You made our trip rock!!! We got so many complements on our clothing and bags the whole time! It sure made everyday feel so special. :goodvibes and all the treats and decorations and spending money for the kids was so fun!!!pixiedust: Thanks everyone!!!

Hi!!! I am just getting a chance to catch up with threads. It's been quite hectic around here...

I LOVE all the pictures! I am glad that you liked the towels and Diaper clutch. I hope you were able to use them! It's funny that when I got to your last page you had just checked in! So glad everyone had such a wonderful time.

My daughter was blessed with a MAW trip in 2010, and she really enjoys participating in the Big Gives. She loved seeing your kids faces opening their Mickey Mail. can't wait to hear all about your trip!:listen:

Welcome home! can't wait to see the photos! so happy you all had a great time! and got some extra pixie dust on the ship!
it was fun being a part of your Big Give!

Hi!!! I am just getting a chance to catch up with threads. It's been quite hectic around here...

I LOVE all the pictures! I am glad that you liked the towels and Diaper clutch. I hope you were able to use them! It's funny that when I got to your last page you had just checked in! So glad everyone had such a wonderful time.

My daughter was blessed with a MAW trip in 2010, and she really enjoys participating in the Big Gives. She loved seeing your kids faces opening their Mickey Mail. can't wait to hear all about your trip!:listen:

:goodvibes So glad you saw the pictures Amy!! Yes the towels have been used many times already and they were even used again this evening as the kids played in the yard in the water sprinklers! I love having the diaper clutch!! It was great to keep handy on our trip and before and after I have been keeping it in my purse so I don't have to carry around a diaper bag too, just keep that in my purse. :) The kids have been enjoying their water bottles too! Thank you so much!!! :goodvibes

Welcome home! can't wait to see the photos! so happy you all had a great time! and got some extra pixie dust on the ship!
it was fun being a part of your Big Give!

Thank you so much Lisa, I am going to start working on some posts now. :)

Saturday we took off for our pre-cruise stay at the Hyatt in the Orlando airport.

DSC08021.jpg

Here we are about to leave the house.

DSC00465.jpg

We had no trouble finding our hotel in the airport. It was conveniently located just around the corner from the airport food court and right across from a Disney store! So we had no trouble getting some dinner and doing some pre-cruise shopping. :cool1:

Not much else to tell about today except that all our travel went smooth. The kids had plenty of entertainment during travel and all went well. We got lucky and Hyatt upgraded us to a king suite and they brought in a roll away bed for Aziza. The room was nice and big and quite, but the view was of the roof and blocked by another building, no airplanes to be seen. O-well, the bigger room was still really nice.
Aziza found a Flynn Rider action figure behind the curtains. :rotfl2: This is becoming a family joke because so many times we have been in hotel rooms the kids find a left behind toy or stuffed animal behind the curtains, so we know the cleaning crews across the country do not vacuum back there. lol

First we arrived at the cruise port and we got to see one of Reed's teachers (Mrs. Z and her daughter) who just moved to Florida the week before and came to see us off! What a super special way to start Reed's MAW trip!

DSC00003.jpg

Here we all are with the ship in the back ground. (They would not let visitors past the gates outside).

DSC00011.jpg

Inside the port waiting our turn to get on the ship.

Once we stepped on here was the view.
DSC00012.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

We ran into snow white on the elevator and got a picture. We had no idea yet how rare an opportunity we just had as it never happened again and getting an elevator to ourselves never happened again either! lol. To say the least the elevators on the ship are crazy and the rest of the trip we spent way too long having to wait on one that wasn't so crowded already that we were able to get Reed's wheel chair onto it. But at least that first time heading up for some lunch and swimming the ship was still pretty empty and we got that awesome private character encounter!! :thumbsup2

DSC00028.jpg

There was this awesome closed off fun splash area for the kids still in swim diapers. It was way more fun then the regular small swimming pools! Reed had a blast on the small Sting Ray water slide that was just his size. :thumbsup2

DSC00040.jpg

Another photo playing at Nemo's reef.

DSC00014.jpg

Once the room's were ready and we got to go check ours out there was a special birthday cake and decorations in the room for Reed!!! pixiedust:

DSC00021.jpg

And a very nice fruit and cheese tray!!

DSC00022.jpg

Not the best picture, but you can see some more of the room decorations and Reed was ready to dig into that fruit and cheese tray.

DSC00024.jpg

Roy and Reed enjoying the fruit and cheese while Aziza was checking out the cabin. The cabin was very large as we were booked in a handicapped verandah room.

DSC00042.jpg

Time for dinner. Our first night was in the Enchanted garden and by the end of the cruise we all thought the food was best here. The lobster Ravioli here was my favorite food from the entire cruise!

DSC00067.jpg

After dinner the beds were turned down and Aziza got what she called the "sky bed" as it has stars on the ceiling. I got the sofa turned bed below her and Roy and Reed got the big bed. The kids had fun playing on the bunk bed and it was a great end to a great first day. We were all pretty tired and turned in pretty soon after dinner and the Villains tonight show. It was a good show, but they get better each night as the cruise goes on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter