~*~Wishes Dessert Party 10/7

Just picked my boys up from school, got on the Dis & saw it was extended...called ASAP, but NOTHING available for the whole 8 nights we're there. Guess they went like hotcakes, oh well. :sad2:

BTW-I was told by the CM that I could check availability on-line under Terrace... , but when I tried it would only let me do one day at a time???:confused3

Is the dessert party worth it?

Can you see tinkerbell...how is the viewing?

Easy to leave the park after?

Any pictures advice?

Please :)

are they going to run this during one of the MNSSHP?

Wow, could you imagine if you pay to get in the park that day, then pay to do the Holloween party, and then add the Wishes desert party onto it!!!

You could literally spend like $165 in entrances. LOL.

Thank you, OP!! Thank you!! We got in on 10/21! If you hadn't posted, I wouldn't have known. My mom (also her b-day) will Love it!:love:

:yay: I just got 10/24!! :yay:

The Cast Member I spoke with said they have been extended through 10/31.

Good luck everyone!

We'll see you there! I asked my DBF to call and book it as soon as I saw it on the Disboards. We are going with his sister and her boyfriend and that's her birthday too. We were going to order her a custom cake anyway for dinner at LeCellier, but I thought this would be much better...and a present for me too since i won't have to worry about getting to MK early to get a good spot!

WOW CONGRATS:cheer2: To you guys who were able to book it ... it is COMPLETELY sold out for the time of my trip .. i had the CM check every night im there :sad2:

I just called for Sept 16 and CM said something about it not coming up for that day and she thinks it is because it is probably booked. Is it possible that it is already booked? Or do you think she just did not understand.

I have the 16th....I booked it the day it was announced though....gl! Maybe we'll see you there.

are they going to run this during one of the MNSSHP?

Yes they are....but the CM suggested not doing it unless you can make the 2nd parade. THe MNSSHP parade has many "features" where its better to be right on the parade route.

Woohoo! Just booked for 9/30...only day of our trip it was available, and it happens to be the day we were scheduled for MK already! Thanks OP, I never would have known it was extended! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter