Wishin' & Hopin', Planning & Dreamin': Oct 2013 PTR - 10/20 UPDATE: Link to TR!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOday is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOT~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safe travels to you!!! I will be thinking of you! Kiss the Duck for me... And if you happen to meet Oopsi - please give her and her family big hugs from MN!!!!

Have lots of fun! Can't wait to hear about it all when you return!!! ::yes::

D~

Have a great trip!

:woohoo: Have a fantastic trip!!

Hope you have a MAGICAL trip!!!!!pixiedust:

Have a terrific trip...who knows maybe our paths with cross. I don't think any of our park plans match up but you never know...things change. :cheer2:

Thank you all so much! It was a WONDERFUL trip!!! pixiedust::love: We arrived home late last night (about 11:30pm). I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow. Today is filled with unpacking, laundry and a trip to the grocery to fill the empty cabinets and fridge! :faint: I hope to have my TR started within a few days! I can't wait to share my trip with all of you!

Welcome home!!!!! Cannot wait to hear all about it!!!

Relax today - I know it's hard, but...

D~

Just read much of your report...late late to the game...BUT

HAPPY TIMES!!

:cool1: :dance3: :cheer2:
YAY your home! can't wait to hear everything!!! loved the pictures so far need the stories behind them!!!

WELCOME HOME!!! So sorry we didn't get to meet up. We ended up at different places than you have planned. :sad1: Soooo, that just means we need to plan an Opry Mills play date and Dismeet...VERY SOON! :thumbsup2

I seriously CANNOT WAIT to read about your fantastic couples only week together at the World!!! popcorn:: :surfweb:

Welcome home!!!!! Cannot wait to hear all about it!!!

Relax today - I know it's hard, but...

D~

Thanks D~. I took the whole week to relax...this is the first chance I've really had to get back on the DIS....WHEW!

Welcome home!!

Thanks...glad to be back (mostly)!

Just read much of your report...late late to the game...BUT

HAPPY TIMES!!

It's never too late! I am about to start my TR so be sure to follow the link over!

Whoohooo! I cannot wait to hear all about it!!! :cool1:

I'm excited to write the TR for sure!

Welcome Home!

Thanks Suzi! :)

:cool1: :dance3: :cheer2:
YAY your home! can't wait to hear everything!!! loved the pictures so far need the stories behind them!!!

It was such a great trip...time to get that TR started I guess! ;)

WELCOME HOME!!! So sorry we didn't get to meet up. We ended up at different places than you have planned. :sad1: Soooo, that just means we need to plan an Opry Mills play date and Dismeet...VERY SOON! :thumbsup2

I seriously CANNOT WAIT to read about your fantastic couples only week together at the World!!! popcorn:: :surfweb:

A DISmeet would have been so much fun, but we will definitely get that OpryMills DISmeet and play date planned. I hope you and your family had a wonderful trip. I can't wait to read about your trip! I'm a little late to the party getting mine started! ::yes:::faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter