Wishin' & Hopin', Planning & Dreamin': Oct 2013 PTR - 10/20 UPDATE: Link to TR!!

5 more days now!!!!!!!!! WHOOT!!!!!

I just LOVE WDW in October - it is my FAVORite time to go!!!!

D~

YAY!!! you are so close!!! I am so excited for you! Remember, I need detailed food notes to tide me over till next year:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

6 days!!!

did you start packing?!?! do you have everything ready?!?!

I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! :cool1:

Down to 5 now! I started packing last night! And NO...I DO NOT have everything ready! I'm actually stressing a little about everything I need to get done in the next 5 days! :faint:

5 more days now!!!!!!!!! WHOOT!!!!!

I just LOVE WDW in October - it is my FAVORite time to go!!!!

D~

I LOVE Octbober also...but right now the forecast is looking like it's going to be as hot as August! UGH! :crazy2: I'm hoping that changes.

YAY!!! you are so close!!! I am so excited for you! Remember, I need detailed food notes to tide me over till next year:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I am excited too! I will do my best to give a full F&WF report.

:thumbsup2 :cool1::cool1: I am SOOOO ready to be in Disney (but totally NOT READY as far as packing goes! :crazy2:

YAY!!
I can relate I have 8 days lefts and am stressing out. I still have to pack, get a ton of little tasks done. Plan for three days of lesson plans for a sub. And I thought I was so ahead of the game. I am going to blame being sick this last week - it has slowed me down. I should be well by WDW thought and hopefully the fam stays healthy.

Hey there everyone...

I bet you all thought I abandoned my PTR. You will be happy to know that I have not abandoned you all (or the DIS) but I have bee super busy!! Between tying up all the loose ends at work, being home alone all week (Wayne is on a business trip), and trying to get everything ready for our trip I am simply OVERWHELMED!! :scared: :faint: I'm actually afraid that I am going to begin our trip worn out...which is never good! :sad2:

I realize that I have never gotten around to finishing up my daily plans. Lucky for you guys, I only have one day left to tell you about. It is our last day at Disney (which is already making me sad just thinking about leaving my Happy place :worried:). I will be brief and give you a quick rundown. I apologize in advance that I just have time to do pictures too! :confused3

Day 6 - Friday October 11, 2013

Basically the plan for this day is a little up in the air. We don't have any ADRs, no specific parks to hit, and nothing left to squeeze in. We could really do whatever we want...go to any park. I am kind of leaving this up to Wayne. As of right now he says HS since we only have 1 other day planned there and not even a full day at that.

Because MK is my favorite and so close to our hotel I kind of want to go there and see the castle one more time before we leave. However...this is Wayne's trip too, so I am trying to give him some freedom to choose. I have made FP+ ressies for this day at DHS, but I honestly don't even remember what they are! :confused3 Our basic plan is to have all of our luggage ready to go, do the resort airline check-in in the morning, stow our carry-ons with Bell Services, and head out to DHS.

Our flight doesn't leave MCO until 6:55, which means a Magical Express pickup time somewhere around 3:30-3:45. I don't want to chance missing our ride, so we will probably depart HS no later than 1:00 to get back to the resort. Hopefully the bus ride is quick and we will have time to grab a bite to eat at Contempo Cafe before catching Magical Express!

Our flight home has a 1 hour layover/connection in Atlanta. We aren't due home until 10:30 or 11:00pm. Luckily the airport is only about a 15-20 minute drive from home!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So...there you have it...all my daily plans. I really am so excited to be going to Disney in just 3 days!!! :cool1::goodvibespixiedust: It's hard to believe that our trip is finally here...ALMOST!

It can be so hard to turn the planning reins over to others! But good for you for recognizing that this is Wayne's trip too and letting him choose. :goodvibes

This is one time that FP+ seems questionable- less flexibility on that last day if you guys wake up and decide you'd really rather hit another park. :confused3

All of your plans look fantastic, your trip is going to be magical! pixiedust:

2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure hope you are able to get everything done and packed with out starting your trip exhausted. I wish we lived closer - I'd totally come and help you out... of couse - then I'd expect to come with too. LOL ;)

Breathe.... It will all come together... and if you forget something, Disney will have it. They have everything - I know it's more expensive, but... It will work out. :)

D~

It can be so hard to turn the planning reins over to others! But good for you for recognizing that this is Wayne's trip too and letting him choose. :goodvibes

This is one time that FP+ seems questionable- less flexibility on that last day if you guys wake up and decide you'd really rather hit another park. :confused3

All of your plans look fantastic, your trip is going to be magical! pixiedust:

I don't hand over the planning reins well at all...BUT...I'm afraid if I don't get his input and I run him ragged with commando touring that he won't be so easy to agree to come back again. :confused3 you know...always planning the next trip!

I know what you mean about FP+ and losing flexibility. The reports I have read are pointing to FP+ being available on the fly to make changes the day of. I don't know how true this will hold once it is fully rolled out...but you never know!

2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure hope you are able to get everything done and packed with out starting your trip exhausted. I wish we lived closer - I'd totally come and help you out... of couse - then I'd expect to come with too. LOL ;)

Breathe.... It will all come together... and if you forget something, Disney will have it. They have everything - I know it's more expensive, but... It will work out. :)

D~

:flower3: :hug: Awww...D~, you are so sweet. I could totally use some help over here. And OF COURSE I would take you along with me! I took a 1/2 day from work today and managed to accomplish quite a bit before I had to pick Caden up from school. Tomorrow doesn't hold any plans in particular except wrapping up loose ends and last minute packing!

I was VERY stressed this morning...especially at work while I was trying to get all my "wrk stuff" done so I could leave at 11:00. thankfully...most of the stress has left me and I am feeling much better about being ready! :)

:cool1: :yay: :banana:

can't wait!!!! have a fantastic trip!!!

Thanks Mo! pixiedust: I can't believe that in about 39 hours and 7 minutes I will be on a plane getting ready to take off for Orlando! :cool1:

HAVE A MAGICAL TRIP!!!!!!! :lovestruc

I slowed things down when I went with Rey and it was the best thing I ever did...since we went at a slower pace and just did whatever. Well, I did have a plan of days and rides, but the key is to pretend that you just came up with it and be flexible! ;) It was the best thing I ever did and worth all the future trips b/c I gave him the relaxed Disney vacation he wanted. Now he's hooked! :rotfl:

Yay!!! Glad you were able to get everything done at work - what a relief... Now hopefully you can get everything done at home. :)

Here's to a great trip!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

D~

HAVE A MAGICAL TRIP!!!!!!! :lovestruc

I slowed things down when I went with Rey and it was the best thing I ever did...since we went at a slower pace and just did whatever. Well, I did have a plan of days and rides, but the key is to pretend that you just came up with it and be flexible! ;) It was the best thing I ever did and worth all the future trips b/c I gave him the relaxed Disney vacation he wanted. Now he's hooked! :rotfl:

Wayne is secretly in love...he just like to remind me occasionally that he loves the beach and a nice RELAXING vacation! :confused3

Yay!!! Glad you were able to get everything done at work - what a relief... Now hopefully you can get everything done at home. :)

Here's to a great trip!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

D~

I got everything done last night! Just a few last minute items this morning before we leave.

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD TODAY!!!!!
:cheer2::dance3::jumping1:party::jumping1::dance3::cheer2:

We will be leaving for the airport in just over an hour. I am SOOOO excited...I can't believe that I will be in the Magic Kingdom TODAY! :yay::yay:

I'm not sure if I will update or make any posts...I might try! If not. I will try to at least peek in here a few times to catch up on reading...just no posting! I will for sure be back next weekend! I will miss all of you...my DIS friends :hug: and can't wait to share my trip with you when I get back!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOday is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOT~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safe travels to you!!! I will be thinking of you! Kiss the Duck for me... And if you happen to meet Oopsi - please give her and her family big hugs from MN!!!!

Have lots of fun! Can't wait to hear about it all when you return!!! ::yes::

D~

Have a terrific trip...who knows maybe our paths with cross. I don't think any of our park plans match up but you never know...things change. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter