Without saying your weight , are you happy or unhappy with your weight?

Extremely unhappy. I was going to the gym daily then got hurt last year. I had surgery in January and the by the time I recovered enough to start working out again, corona hit. Right now I feel like one of those floats the use at the Macy’s Day Parade.

I am unhappy, but working on it. A lot of it has been my fault, but some of it was due to an illness that I had a year ago where the medications were really hard on my energy levels. It has taken me a full year to bounce back, but I'm hoping I can keep the needle on the scale moving downwards. I have lost about 15 pounds in the last three months, but I still have more than I care to admit left to go. Call me up a year from now and I will let you know if my answer has changed or not.

I'm currently the happiest I've ever been with my weight and I'm very happy with it. My doctor is also thrilled which was a nice surprise.

Unhappy. I had lost and maintained 30 pounds prior to Covid. Then Covid hit and I did okay maintaining the loss as long as I was exercising. Then I had a 6+ week bout of vertigo followed by two weeks of wildfire smoke. I've gained 10 pounds back. I think I can stop the gain with getting back to exercise, but I'm definitely going to have to intensely monitor my diet to lose it again.

Honestly I'm fine with my weight. The problem is that I carry the weight in my face. Even when I'm thin I have double chin issues and a big neck. When I gain it's bad!

Not happy.....would like to lose 15 pounds......not /covid related.
Weight issues since a child. I am 50 pounds lighter than I was 35 years ago, but can't seem to get the rest off

If I ever get to my desired weight, you all know I am very sick, cause I anit seen it since puberty

I've always been fairly slim. But how does the song go?

A man walks down the street
He says, "Why am I soft in the middle, now?
Why am I soft in the middle?
The rest of my life is so hard

So - I'm OK with my overall weight, but certainly I'm not as lean as I used to be. I did get carded buying beer today. That must count for something.

My weight is better than it was but not nearly as good as I want it to be - yet. I’m about halfway to my goal now. I’ve been working on it since January. I gained a bunch after some knee injuries 11 and 8 years ago. Finally, I got both knees replaced in July, and I’m slowly getting my active lifestyle back.

Not happy. While I’m roughly the same weight I’ve been for 10 years (which is 20# above optimum), age is really taking it’s toll. I’m squishy and feeling unfit in a new and really unpleasant way. I’ve never seriously tried losing weight but I can’t ignore it much longer.

Happy, but I could lose more. I mainly focus on overall health and have been able to shed pounds as I go.

Unhappy. A few years ago I lost about 30lbs but then work got harder and I was not able to keep up with the frantic exercising pace I was doing and slowly put it back on. But was already frustrated from working so hard and not seeing results.

Not happy. I've reached a new "high" since taking a more desk-oriented job; and, I really need to do something about it, but I just don't. For some reason, putting it into action seems to take more energy than I'm willing to commit. :(

I’m ok with it, I would love to be able to gain 5-10lbs but I can’t. I am slightly underweight and I think I’d look much better with a few extra pounds but my body doesn’t keep anything extra on. My mother and daughters are the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter