Wonder Cat 9B Deck 2??

I just booked an 11 day Trans Atlantic cruise for September on the Magic - the fare that gives you no option to choose a room - and i was worried I might get a cabin (oceanview) on Deck 2 but NOW I'd be quite happy to be on Deck 2, thanks to this thread! THANKS!

We booked a 10c room in deck 2 for our last cruise but got spooked by reviews that complained of noise from the restaurants above. We moved down to deck one and were happy with our room.

Were the noise issues I saw for deck 2 overstated?

Just got back from a trip on the Magic in a category 9B room (2050) and I loved it. The location was great for using the stairs to a lot of the things on the ship and when I did need to go up to deck 9 it was pretty easy to get an elevator. It was very quiet as well.

We've done a 9C (room 2004) and have it booked again for our upcoming Alaska trip. Love it because of the window seat under the porthole. Perfect to sit and watch the scenery.
We have 2504 booked for Alaska next year. Seems to be the mirror image of 2004.

We booked a 10c room in deck 2 for our last cruise but got spooked by reviews that complained of noise from the restaurants above. We moved down to deck one and were happy with our room.

Were the noise issues I saw for deck 2 overstated?
We've been in 2004 twice and never had any trouble with noise. It's pretty far forward, so there's nothing public directly above it, and you don't get any engine noise, either.

We have 2504 booked for Alaska next year. Seems to be the mirror image of 2004.
You will love it. My husband even got some video of orcas frolicking just outside the window.

We've been in 2004 twice and never had any trouble with noise. It's pretty far forward, so there's nothing public directly above it, and you don't get any engine noise, either.

You will love it. My husband even got some video of orcas frolicking just outside the window.
Is it accurate that 2004 is slightly larger? Some say its 2004 and 2504, and others say 2002 and 2000

Is it accurate that 2004 is slightly larger? Some say its 2004 and 2504, and others say 2002 and 2000
Yes. It's layout is slightly larger, although the floor plans don't indicate it. There's enough space between the sofa and the end table for an extra chair, and then some. Its mirror on the other side is also larger, of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter