Won't be a pooh bear at the parks!

fisherjenn

Caught the running bug
Hi all! I just came across this part of the boards and I thought it would be fun and a way to keep me motivated in my weight loss.

I started weight watchers last year and I lost a total of 20 pounds (woohoo!) I felt better about myself than I had in years but unfortunately, the holidays have taken their toll. But I'm not fretting too much, because I'm back on track. After weighing in the other day, I've still lost 11 pounds, so I happy.

Every year that we've been to DW, I've been overweight and I'm tired of it. It does spoil my mood and has a way of making me upset for the rest of the day. However, I'm working to change.

I've changed my diet quite a bit; I'm making sure I have my fruits and veggies everyday, cutting out breads (one or two thin slices of store bread is ok though) and drinking plenty of water. I'm packing my lunch for work so I'm not tempted to eat in the food court.

That's it for now, but I'll keep this page bookmarked so I'll have a reminder of my goal. :goodvibes

I weighed myself two days ago and I've lost three pounds! I'm quite excited because I'm almost back to the weight I was before the holidays. I've been diligent with tracking my food on WW and I've been taking snacks to work, so I don't go crazy at the food court. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter