• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Woodys lunchbox

Hate to say it, but...
Our fam thought the pop tarts were trash. We bought both flavors and threw them away after eating about half of each. I asked if anyone wanted to save the other halves for later, and everyone said just toss them. I assumed they'd be far more "indulgent." But they were dry, and just sugary. Not really much flavor. I was hoping for something far more pastry-ish. Totally boring. Waste of money, imo. Not worth the calories at ALL.

2 words...Mobile Order
Best way to avoid waiting in line in the heat.
Great advice. Esp for those with a data package. But if international guest w/o data and using WDW free wifi, then mobile order was a fail. I tried at least 10 plus times to use it. Couldn't get through. Hoping the parks improve their wifi for the coming onslaught of Galaxy's Edge.

I had the grilled cheese and tomato soup and thought it was good. Seating is a real problem. I walked around while my husband was getting our mobile order and couldn't find any. We finally found a table where we could stand up and eat. Because of the seating I would not consider this one of my top choices.

I wanted to try this place out. This was one and done for me. We had regular grilled cheese & soup and also the totchos. Flavors were awful. Because of this board I did know to get a table first and then mobile order. Waited about 10 minutes for a table so that part wasn’t bad.

I can only speak for the totchos. My friend & I split these a few weeks ago— so unhealthy, yet so yummy!! Crispy tator tots & Fritos topped with chili, cheese, sour cream, and green onions. I enjoyed it so much- we may just mobile order it as a snack next time the family & I hit up Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter