World Cup in WDW?

MJMcBride said:
If someone cared, it would be on prime-time regardless of the actual game time. Hello, olympics.
We do care, that's why they are showing them LIVE.

And forget about waiting till primetme - the last world cup broadcasts were tape delayed and for those of us that wanted to view the games had an extremely hard time waiting till the broadcasts and not hearing the scores first. Same with the Olympics -- hello................

Tammy

I sure hope Team USA shows up this time to play the game :confused3 :sad2:

brumley5 said:
MJMcBride said:
If someone cared, it would be on prime-time regardless of the actual game time. Hello, olympics.
We do care, that's why they are showing them LIVE.

And forget about waiting till primetme - the last world cup broadcasts were tape delayed and for those of us that wanted to view the games had an extremely hard time waiting till the broadcasts and not hearing the scores first. Same with the Olympics -- hello................

Tammy

I sure hope Team USA shows up this time to play the game :confused3 :sad2:

I agree tape delayed sucks. But the fact is, the networks think its worth it if they could get the ratings. Tape Delayed in Primetime does a lot better than live in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter