World of Color Preferred Viewing Dining Reviews: Ariel's vs. WCT!

Just read through the thread (not EVERY page)..but summarizing:

It appears for the BEST spot - still a dining packge.

Fast Passes MIGHT get you to the BLUE spot but not guarenteed.

Even tho you have a Blue spot (preferred) you still need to get their REALLY early... IS THAT SO YOU CAN BE IN THE FRONT OF THE CROWD.

Is it standing room only.

Just read through the thread (not EVERY page)..but summarizing:

It appears for the BEST spot - still a dining packge.

Fast Passes MIGHT get you to the BLUE spot but not guarenteed.

Even tho you have a Blue spot (preferred) you still need to get their REALLY early... IS THAT SO YOU CAN BE IN THE FRONT OF THE CROWD.

Is it standing room only.
The best spot is subjective. Some people think the front is best, others the back and others the bridge in blue. Thay all give different experiences and you see different things from the different spots because of scale. At the front you feel more immersed but are so close you cannot see everything. Sort of like being in the front row of a movie theater. In the back you see everything but inevitably there is some obstruction to the view somewhere and you do not feel anywhere near as immersed.

Of the four spots from which I have seen WOC I thought the very front of preferred dining was the best. But that costs money - we had seven people times $35 each.

If I was trying to avoid that cost I would spend the time to get a FP for the yellow or red section and then go all the way down to the front wet zone (which is not always wet - my two times down there I barely got wet at all).

Fastpasses are pre-coded for blue, yellow or red. The only way you can get to blue is to get a blue FP. You can do this by the FP machine or a pre-paid picnic.

No matter which route you go, preferred, picnic or regular FP, if you want one of the coveted front spots you need to arrive early. The sole reason for arriving so early is to get a front spot at the railing so your view will not be blocked.

However, many people in the yellow or red section do not go all the way to the front so those spots stay open for awhile. In other words it is much easier to get to the front spots in yellow or red than it is the front spot in preferred - in my experience.

For more info see "World of Color Superthread" www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=37986447

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter