World of gin tasting

We did World of Gin on our Dream cruise a couple of weeks ago. It was really good, and significantly less expensive than World of Old Fashioned ($60 v $100). It was held in Meridian at 10PM. We got lots of extra tastes of things, with some very creative cocktails including ending with an awesome chocolate/orange twist Negroni. It seems to very much be at the discretion of the bartenders as to what they serve, so will likely differ from ship to ship.

We did World of Gin on our Dream cruise a couple of weeks ago. It was really good, and significantly less expensive than World of Old Fashioned ($60 v $100). It was held in Meridian at 10PM. We got lots of extra tastes of things, with some very creative cocktails including ending with an awesome chocolate/orange twist Negroni. It seems to very much be at the discretion of the bartenders as to what they serve, so will likely differ from ship to ship.
Thanks - I was hoping it was in Meridian . I managed to get a spot today for our 2/24 Fantasy sailing. Glad to hear you enjoyed it. I’ve never done a tasting before, but I thought it looked interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter