Worst Ever Performance of the National Anthem

It is impossible to lip sing and stay in sinc with live Symphony Orchestra behind you. She had one powerful voice.
She was a remarkable talent. My teenage daughter and I have a Whitney collection we both love to listen to. I love that they included her National Anthem on that CD.

Last edited:
"I've always been honoured and proud to perform the national anthem and last night I wanted to try something special for the NBA.

"I'm a risk taker artistically, but clearly this rendition didn't strike the intended tone."

She added: "I love this country and honestly tried my best."

I have to admit, that’s probably the smartest thing she could have said.

I don't know but it was still Whitney's voice. Even if she was lip-syncing during the performance, she still sang it that great in the recording studio!
Oh, yes, absolutely her voice! But at one point, her mouth is open in one position while several different words (that would require different mouth formations) are sung.

Here is Fergie's official response:

“I’m a risk taker artistically, but clearly this rendition didn’t strike the intended tone,”

Hands down the WORST national anthem ever. At one point he was singing to the tune of Oh Christmas Tree...disgraceful.

Oh kimblebee, where did you find that? Seriously, I can't even...:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:Who was that guy? "With growing hearts..." WTH? That doesn't even sound healthy. :laughing:

Oh kimblebee, where did you find that? Seriously, I can't even...:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:Who was that guy? "With growing hearts..." WTH? That doesn't even sound healthy. :laughing:

Don’t forget ‘the true and strong and free’. I bet they found him in the worst lounge in the area. It was pretty clear he was seeing the anthem for the first time and trying to wing it with sheet music.

How do you live to that age having never heard the Canadian Anthem? I get there are a lot of anthems to not know; but the country next to yours? With a league you are participating in?
With advanced knowledge?

:mic: :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:
:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:
:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

(Actual scene from that game..he should watch out for flying tomatoes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter