would it be worth it to go to HHN on Oct. 29?

emmabelle

Crazy cat lady who loves Disney
Looking to possibly go to HHN on October 29 but didn't know if the crowds would be so large that it wouldn't be worth it? The three of us have AP's, so we could be in the park before it closes. Not sure if that would help? Any advice would be appreciated!

I know the very last couple of nights for hhn has crowds but don’t think Tuesday the 29 would be heavy lines

Others might think opposite of what I said

our daughter wants to see them so much. I just have no idea what I have myself in for since I have never been before. :rotfl:

Of course I will say it is worth it..
I live for the time each year HHN is happening.

This will be my 20th year in a row going

Go for it and enjoy HHN

The fact that it is a Tuesday plays a bigger role than the proximity to Halloween.

I am going the 30thand 31st. I have purchased a tour and express passes but you should be able to do it with a good plan of attack.

Have you looked into the earlier entry add on? Will you be doing Stay and Scream?

The fact that it is a Tuesday plays a bigger role than the proximity to Halloween.

I am going the 30thand 31st. I have purchased a tour and express passes but you should be able to do it with a good plan of attack.

Have you looked into the earlier entry add on? Will you be doing Stay and Scream?

we have annual passes, so we were planning on spending the day in Universal and staying for HHN. Would we be better off on 10/27? I figured the park would be more crowded on a Sunday than a Tuesday. We have big hopes of getting on Hagrid's. :rotfl: :rotfl: We also are staying in Disney so I need to get FP's for there. The trip is only 4 nights so that adds issues.

How does Stay and Scream work? I thought if we were in the park during the day then we go and wait in a certain area after the park closes to wait for HHN?

You have it right

When the park closes at 5, if you have the hhn ticket, you can stay in the park and wait in one of the holding areas

Once the general park is cleared of day guests, the park reopens usually around 6-6:30 for hhn

All can leave the holding pens then

We're attending on 10/27 and 10/29. It will be crowded for sure but still fun.

We traveled the same week last year and went to HHN 4 nights (10/28, 10/31, 11/1 and 11/2) and didn't honestly notice a big difference in crowds any night. All of them were crowded lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter