Would you let your HUSBAND dress up as a princess at Disney?

I think he'd be kind of cute. But I'm not sure where he'd get the matching size 14 pumps.

That would be the highlight of my trip! My husband is very low-key and hates attention drawn to him. It would be absolutely hysterical!

It's completely up to him. He did dress up in a cheerleader's outfit back in high school for spirit week.

That's acceptable :)

Here they have Ms. East High and all the guys have a beauty pageant and one is crowned as the winner. It's actually a good thing. You pay admission and the money goes towards the school. It's hilarious. They REALLY ham it up.

Okay, well firstly I have NO say in how my husband dresses or doesn't dress. He's his own man.

With that in mind, I asked him if he'd ever wear a princess dress at Walt Disney World.

"Is someone going to pay me a million dollars?" he asked. "Because I'd do it for a million dollars."

Wondering how low he'd go, I asked, "Would you do it for a hundred dollars?"

"No."

Ultimately we established that my husband would possibly wear a dress to WDW for five thousand dollars, definitely for ten thousand.

We'll be there in October in case anyone wants to take him up on it. :lmao:

Absolutely Not! Do you know how many razors we'd dull just doing one leg:rotfl2:

Would you let your HUSBAND dress up as a princess at Disney?

Since I would be extremely peeved if my husband thought he was my boss and thought he had the power to "let" me do anything, I will give him the same courtesy. I am not his boss. He is free to dress how he likes. I may have an opinion, but no way can I "let" him do anything. He would laugh at me about as hard as I would laugh at him if either one of us tried to control each other like that.

That said, since I can barely convince him to wear a guy's t-shirt with our daughter's cheer gym logo on it to her competitions, I would pay big bucks to see him dress as a princess!! :rotfl:

Yes in general but I'd have to say "no" to Ariel or Jasmine, because bikini tops and chest hair just don't mix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter