Would you plan this different?

To me it seems like a lot of days to be there without visiting the parks. Only you know your families needs, but that would be a tough one for my crew.

Yes, I agree we are not in the parks as much this time around. We wanted to give the water parks a try this trip (we were there 2017 and did full days at the parks) and we will be staying at Fort Wilderness and want to take advantage of the campground on days we are not in the parks. We will be planning horseback riding, boats, etc that are offered there. I was trying to mix in a little of everything. I know construction will be starting on the new resort that will neighbor the Fort and wanted to experience it before it changed (not sure if it will change, but I’m sure having a new resort that close has the potential to take the wilderness effect out of the fort)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter