WOW!! A Fabulous Fall Trip to HRH Sept-Oct '18-& Live TR's 8/5-8/7, 9/7-9/9!!Plus Bonus TR 11/1-11/3

So, I checked another item off of the to-do list-:thumbsup2 I reserved a cabana at HRH!!:cheer2: When I called, they were completely open for that day! You call the fitness center to book it. You can specify which cabana number you want and payment is not due until the morning you check in for the cabana. Here is the e-mail that was sent as confirmation of my reservation:

Thank you for booking your cabana at The Hard Rock Hotel! You have reserved cabana # 1 for Wednesday, October 3rd,. The cabana will be yours for the day from 9am until pool close. Your rental rate for the cabana will be $225 plus tax. You will receive a $50 Food and Beverage Credit towards our Beach Club Restaurant.

Please have a member of your party check in at the Fitness Center (Body Rock) no later than 1pm to complete payment and also receive the remote for your television. If you are not arriving at the Hotel for your reservation by 1pm, please then check into Body Rock by or at 4pm to complete payment and also receive the remote for your television. We are located on the first floor, to the left when exiting the elevators.

If you wish to cancel your reservation, please do so by contacting Body Rock by 9pm the night before. Same-Day Cancellations will incur a charge of 50% of the daily rate listed above.

Due to Florida's unpredictable weather patterns, refunds will not be issued because of inclement weather conditions. (In some extreme weather conditions we may ask you to clear the pool/cabana area, due to it being unsafe- you may return once the management team has established it to be safe.)

Here are some helpful tips for your day at the pool:

- All Cabanas receive a fruit basket as well as an assortment of 12 sodas (4 cokes, 4 diet cokes, and 4 sprites), 4 Hard Rock waters, and a bottle of Fiji water.

- All Cabanas are equipped with a LCD TV, a ceiling fan, a table with 4 chairs, 4 lounge chairs, 1 lounger, and a private safe.

- Swim diapers, life jackets, Ping-Pong paddles and balls, shuffle board equipment, and volleyballs are available complimentary at the towel hut.

- Maximum capacity is 10 people per cabana.

- Cabana guest must be staying at one of the hotels on property- Hard Rock Hotel, Portofino Bay Hotel, Royal Pacific Resort, Cabana Bay Beach Resort, or Sapphire Falls Resort.

- Outside food, alcohol, coolers, pets and glass are prohibited throughout the pool area.

- Only inflatable toys and rafts are allowed in the pool.

- Smoking is only allowed in cabanas 3-6.

If you have any questions, special requests, celebrating a special event, or have any catering needs, please contact us at (407)503-2236.

We look forward to seeing you at the Hard Rock Hotel!

Rock on,

Club level and ap holders should ask for the discount for the cabana rental

Last time I shared one with a friend, discounts were given if you ask for it

No idea if they still have the discount policy but does not hurt to ask

Woot!
Cabanas are great !

Club level and ap holders should ask for the discount for the cabana rental

Last time I shared one with a friend, discounts were given if you ask for it

No idea if they still have the discount policy but does not hurt to ask

Woot!
Cabanas are great !

Mac- I did ask last year about the discount for club guests. They said if you take that discount, you lose the $50 food and beverage credit and the $50 credit is better than the club discount. But you're absolutely right! I'll ask again to see make sure we get the best deal!:thumbsup2 Always want to save some $$- then we can buy another drink!:laughing:

Even with premier ap discount, that straight $50, would be better then

I guess the discounts are worth it if you aren't interested in ordering food & drinks. We do use the lounge for breakfast, appetizers & dessert, but we order from the Beach Club for lunch and midday cocktails. So, the $50 credit is a good deal for us!:thumbsup2

Woot! Score on the HRH cabana. If it's one of the days I'm there, hmm, a trip to the HRH pool may be on my schedule. LOL

Getting closer!

LIVE TR from Orlando 9/7-9/9!!:jumping1:

We arrived in Orlando yesterday to move the final things from Troy's apartment and turn in the keys. Yesterday was work day. We're here until tomorrow evening so now it's fun time!!:cheer2:

We're staying at the JW Marriott. It's so lovely! We got a super AAA hot deals rate!! Included free parking, buffet breakfast and a resort credit nightly!

We're off to breakfast soon and then this afternoon we're heading over to Universal!!

Many pictures to come!!:thumbsup2

I ♥️ Trip reports inside trip reports for the quick impromptu extra trips

You’re making Troy’s move out day now a party at the parks time period and that is kewl !

We arrived at the JW Marriott yesterday. It's just beautiful!! We stayed here quite a few years ago- it was nice to return. I had checked the UO resorts, but they didn't have much availability- and the AAA hot deals rate we found for the JW was great!!

The property is just stunning! The JW Marriott and Ritz Carlton are neighbors and they share amenities- the guests can enjoy both properties' offerings. Ordinarily, we would never be able to afford these luxury properties. But the Orlando area has such a large volume of hotels and such competition among them that the rates here are affordable. We actually paid less with our discounted rate and included extras than if we stayed with an AP rate at a Disney moderate resort or at Sapphire Falls or Cabana Bay at UO. And with our Premier UO AP's, we were still able to get after 4pm EP at the parks!:thumbsup2

thumbnail_IMG_2596.jpg

Troy and I flew in EARLY AM! Our flight left Buffalo at 6:10 am!:faint: I got about 2 hours of sleep the night before and we had to do a lot of errands that morning and afternoon upon arrival. Joe had to work so he was joining us later that evening.

We were upgraded to a pool view and received the top floor- 26th floor! The rooms are lovely and our view is stunning! Although I'm not a fan of heights! And our sliding doors open! Eek! :eek:

thumbnail_IMG_2533 (1).jpg thumbnail_IMG_2536.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter