• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WOW!! A Fabulous Fall Trip to HRH Sept-Oct '18-& Live TR's 8/5-8/7, 9/7-9/9!!Plus Bonus TR 11/1-11/3

After lunch, Kyle and Erin arrived and we all relaxed a bit before we were heading over for HHN. We had time for a quick glass of wine and appetizers in the lounge.

thumbnail_IMG_2942.jpg

The regular line to enter the park was HUGE!! They do have a special entrance to the right for resort guests. We had a private tour so we could bypass all of the lines and enter through the VIP entrance. They scanned our tickets and we were off to gather upstairs to meet our tour guide. :cool1:

We met our tour guide, Seth. We then headed to the reception at Cafe LaBamba, where we enjoyed pre-tour appetizers & desserts. They had water & soft drinks available as well as a cash bar.

thumbnail_IMG_2957.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2968.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2965.jpg

I agree. Love Southwest and fly them exclusively. We used to go between them and JetBlue but I refuse to pay for luggage.

Looking forward to hearing about your trip and especially Hard Rock as that is the only deluxe that we haven’t had a chance to try yet.

Flights are all purchased! We're in Buffalo, NY and Southwest is our airline of choice for value and NO CHANGE FEES!! That's big as our schedules seem to change and then the flights must as well. I confess that sometimes the schedule changes because I tend to add on days to our vacation:rolleyes1 but mostly because of work and school schedules!

images

So happy that our flights are a good price- $203 round trip!:thumbsup2

I check the flights every day and I was paying more than the $203 but they've had a couple of price reductions! I'll still be checking to see if they go down further.

Southwest credits = money towards another flight= another vacation!:cool1: Yes I am an accountant!

I agree. Love Southwest and fly them exclusively. We used to go between them and JetBlue but I refuse to pay for luggage.

Looking forward to hearing about your trip and especially Hard Rock as that is the only deluxe that we haven’t had a chance to try yet.

Yes- Southwest is great for no fees- no change fees have saved us A LOT of money!! :thumbsup2

We love HRH:love:

Thanks for reading along!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter