WOW!! A Fabulous Fall Trip to HRH Sept-Oct '18-& Live TR's 8/5-8/7, 9/7-9/9!!Plus Bonus TR 11/1-11/3

cool pics Patty! what an awesome day at Epcot. You are almost making me miss Disney.
And I think I am sold on HRH club for next trip. May book it soon, for next late May, early June. before our cruise to Cuba!

Thanks!:) We really enjoyed our EPCOT day!

HRH is amazing!:goodvibes I mean, you can't go wrong at any of the Universal hotels, but our favorite is HRH! The whole package at Hard Rock suits our family- stellar staff, beautiful rooms and grounds, really short walk to the parks!!! The vibe here is very fun and laid back! And it's easy to get your money's worth on the club level because it's such a short commute back to the hotel from the parks.

A cruise to Cuba sounds amazing! It looks like such a beautiful country! We've never cruised before. Friends of ours just convinced us to join them on their cruise in April. It's a Western Caribbean cruise on Royal Caribbean. I'm doing a lot of research about cruising! Can't wait to hear more details about your cruise and the whole report on the trip next summer!:thumbsup2

The next day was a free day- no plans at all!! :cool1: This is definitely something that Joe and I had planned to do on this long trip- RELAX and simply enjoy the beauty of this most amazing place!

So, the theme of our Tuesday was just this:

Relaxing%2BQuotes%2Bwww.mostphrases.blogspot.com.jpg

You are really getting me excited for our trip! I am loving the pics from the lounge of the food and love the little trinkets! HRH here we come!

You are really getting me excited for our trip! I am loving the pics from the lounge of the food and love the little trinkets! HRH here we come!

Jeanelle- you're getting so close now!!! :cheer2:

I can't wait to hear all about your trip!! It's going to be wonderful! It's your DH's birthday celebration, too!:bday:

We started out as usual- with a leisurely breakfast in the lounge! Some days, we prefer to take our food back to the room and eat while we get ready. This morning, we chose to eat in the lounge and just take our time!:thumbsup2 Breakfast is served until 10 am. They will keep replenishing food items up to closing time. As they get ready to remove the food, they will ask all in the lounge if they care for anything else. They will also bring out to-go boxes for those that would like to pack up some food.

Pastries, Muffins, Croissants, Donuts:

thumbnail_IMG_2114.jpg

Oatmeal, Hard boiled eggs:

thumbnail_IMG_2115.jpg

Fruit, yogurt, granola:

thumbnail_IMG_2117.jpg

Biscuits & sausage gravy:

thumbnail_IMG_2116.jpg

Bagels & breads:

thumbnail_IMG_2118.jpg

Jams, jellies, butter, margarine, cream cheese:
thumbnail_IMG_2119.jpg

Assorted cereals:

thumbnail_IMG_2121.jpg

Fridge with bottled water & sodas:

thumbnail_IMG_2855.jpg

NEW Coffee machine:

thumbnail_IMG_2853.jpg

We had a lovely breakfast! Talked with the staff for a while and then went back to the room. The Dr. Who marathon continued, so Joe had that on! I used the time to catch up on e-mails and surf the internet.

I also had a phone meeting with a new accounting client! I love QuickBooks online!! It allows me to remotely work anywhere! :thumbsup2

We did make one special plan for the day!! We were going to finally meet a special friend , and DISer, in person!:cool1: @macraven !!!:goodvibes

While we waited for Mac to arrive, we strolled around the HRH lobby. The hotel is really so interesting! It's like a museum! There's so much artwork and memorabilia everywhere!! We just enjoyed looking at all the pictures!

thumbnail_IMG_3244.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3245.jpg

Mac arrived!! :cheer2: We headed to The Kitchen! It's a nice, quiet lunch venue with a great menu!!:thumbsup2

We were all happy with our lunch choices!

Shrimp tacos for Mac!

thumbnail_IMG_3299.jpg

Mac & Cheese for me!

thumbnail_IMG_3300.jpg

Joe had the Daily Soup, Salad, & Sandwich special:Caesar salad with chicken chowder & I don't recall what the sandwich was! We were talking so much I forgot to make a note!:laughing:

thumbnail_IMG_3301.jpg

Last edited:
We just stayed at the hotel the rest of the afternoon. We walked around and went back up to our room for some more Dr. Who marathon! Dr. Who is starting to grow on me -it is a really good show! :thumbsup2

A couple of pictures on our way back to the elevator:

thumbnail_IMG_2795 (3).jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2797 (2).jpg

We were having such a nice, relaxing day! It was just what we needed after such a hectic year! We've been so busy working, traveling back and forth to Florida to help the kids, moving kids, etc..... :crazy2:

This vacation was to relax and re-energize! :)

After some tv and computer time, we headed to the lounge!

thumbnail_IMG_3308.jpg

During the evening reception, they will usually set up the bar in the hallway- to make for more room inside the lounge. A couple of nights during our stay, they left the bar inside of the lounge as the hotel occupancy was lower on the club floor those nights.

thumbnail_IMG_2886 (1).jpg

So when the bar is moved into the hallway, they will also add some standing tables to accommodate more people:

thumbnail_IMG_2884 (1).jpg

We spent another great evening in the lounge enjoying our food & drinks, and good conversation with the staff and other guests!:thumbsup2

Later, we went back to enjoy dessert! Churro night!:thumbsup2

We had a very special day to get ready for the next day- so we spent some time packing a beach bag! Wednesday was our Discovery Cove Day!!party:

We planned to leave the resort by 7 am so that we could check in by 7:30 am at Discovery Cove! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter