WW: Banking Points?

becka

<font color=green>Proud Mommy of sweet Nathan and
In the past I never bothered to bank points partly because it just seemed a bit of a hassle to keep up with them accurately. However, since my DH gave me his old Palm with the WWCalc program on it I am considering banking points since the calculator will keep track of them.

Are there rules to banking points? The calculator allows for you to change banking options. Is there a maximum number of points you are allowed to keep banked? Is there a maximum number of points you are allowed to bank each day? Do you start over with 0 each week or do you keep a running 7 day total?

How do all of you WW'ers handle banking points?

Does anyone bank points or is that not part of the WW program anymore?

becka said:
Does anyone bank points or is that not part of the WW program anymore?
'Banking' is not part of the plan anymore, but WW has the 35 FLEX points now, where you can use any, all or none of them during the course of the week. So I guess you'd start your week with 35 'bankable' points, I don't know that system tho, but anyway, you could then 'bank' or use your 35 throughout the week, whenever you wanted. All in one day, spread out over the week, or none at all. Does that help at all?

You can download WW current version of e-tools to your PDA from the WW web site. It does cost a monthly fee, but then you'll have everything up to date (including restaurant info, etc.)

Yeah, ww did away with the banking of points...
Now a similiar plan is the flex plan... where you have your alotted daily points and then you have 35 flex points that you can use if you want to during the week or not.
But these flex points go by the week, so if you dont use them, they are just gone and you start over again with 35 new flex points the following week
Be aware, that when they changed the system to flex points instead of banking, the points range for your weight also changed... so you would not have the same amount of points that you used to on the banking system...
good luck!
and like someone else said, the ww website has some awesome tools!
especially ifyou are not going to the meetings!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter