YCG...2:30 p.m in July....What Was I Thinking?

Well even Wedding Coordinators need vacations too! :rotfl: I hope you get some good news! :banana:

I know! :laughing: She actually emailed me from home! I told her she shouldn't be checking email while she is on vacation! I'll post with the news as soon as a I know for sure!! :goodvibes

Well, it's official, I've switched to the SBP!!! :cool1: :cool1: My WC was so sweet about everything!!! I know it's still going to be hot as heck but I really feel good about the change. My 'gut' has always told me I should have picked SBP, thanks to everyone for giving me the advice to ask, because I really wasn't going to even try! Thank you! :worship:

Well, it's official, I've switched to the SBP!!! :cool1: :cool1: My WC was so sweet about everything!!! I know it's still going to be hot as heck but I really feel good about the change. My 'gut' has always told me I should have picked SBP, thanks to everyone for giving me the advice to ask, because I really wasn't going to even try! Thank you! :worship:

Congrats! I'm glad you feel so much better about it! In all honesty, yeah, your guests would've MELTED in that July FL heat!

Yay! You're getting so close! :cool1:

Yay!! :dance3: I'm so glad you got that resolved! I hope your VR is beautiful and everything you're hoping for! :goodvibes Only 23 days!!!!!!!

One thing that may help is just to have water and some form of drink available. Ours was in the morning in May, but I too was afraid of the heat. We had a station set up that had water and lemonade that helped to make people more comfortable. Our ceremony lasted about 30 mins and then we were done. But the drinks were available for beforehand during pics and afterwards while people waited to get on the bus to go to the location for the reception.

I'm so glad you were able to get a situation you are happier about! It gives you one less thing to worry about on your big day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter