Yeah....

dpuck1998

<font color=blue>I'm innocent I tell you...innocen
Thanks for the cash ;) I'm using it purely for booze on the DATW!!

Not a penny of the fifty will go toward my drinking, so stay close ladies, I have 50 bucks to spend on free booze!

with all your wives your going to need all that and then some!!!!

Think thats it all gone Don:lmao:

Pity I wont be there to pick my free drink :confused3

Thanks for the cash ;) I'm using it purely for booze on the DATW!!

Not a penny of the fifty will go toward my drinking, so stay close ladies, I have 50 bucks to spend on free booze!
Hey there...:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

If you don't buy your comrade in arms (me!) a beer with your prize money, you will be breaking one of the unbreakable laws of man code that you can never recover from!!! Do the right thing, save yourself the trouble, a Sam Adams from the America pavilion should keep you in the codes good graces. I'm just here to help. :thumbsup2

If you don't buy your comrade in arms (me!) a beer with your prize money, you will be breaking one of the unbreakable laws of man code that you can never recover from!!! Do the right thing, save yourself the trouble, a Sam Adams from the America pavilion should keep you in the codes good graces. I'm just here to help. :thumbsup2
We hit France before America...the slush fund will probably be looooooong gone...:rotfl:

I thought that was a given? You have a Sam Adams coming up no questions asked!!

Brandie, please, the men are talking.... LOL! I fully expect to be slapped for that one!!! :rolleyes1

Sweetie, you've been away from your wives for a bit to long. We need to remind you who's in charge. Just sayin' :rolleyes1

Sweetie, you've been away from your wives for a bit to long. We need to remind you who's in charge. Just sayin' :rolleyes1

I was wondering how long it would take to get pounced on for that one!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2: I'm just checking the perimeter for weaknesses is all! Testing the waters if you will. Gotta make sure my DIS wives are on the ball!!! :goodvibes

I was wondering how long it would take to get pounced on for that one!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2: I'm just checking the perimeter for weaknesses is all! Testing the waters if you will. Gotta make sure my DIS wives are on the ball!!! :goodvibes

4 minutes based on post time. Yea, we're on it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter