Yeah....

Brandie, please, the men are talking.... LOL! I fully expect to be slapped for that one!!! :rolleyes1
Um...I think it should be the other way around there, dear...the women are talking...about how to spend Don's money...it's what we do best! ;)

Sweetie, you've been away from your wives for a bit to long. We need to remind you who's in charge. Just sayin' :rolleyes1

4 minutes based on post time. Yea, we're on it. :)

I've got your back Kathy.

Um...I think it should be the other way around there, dear...the women are talking...about how to spend Don's money...it's what we do best! ;)

I love my sister-wives. We've got each other's back and plot on how to spend DIS-Hubby's money to our own advantage. Life is good!

You kinda wish, don't you? :rolleyes:

DIS wives are great! :grouphug:

No. It was revealed in chat one night that Don is one daddy, Kevin is another, and Michael Jackson was the last. I am some medical miracle.

Puck! I'm going to need $3.25 for a frozen lemonade. :drinking1

:goodvibes:goodvibesI don't want to butt in, but I just have to tell you that I've had a very entertaining day reading your posts. :goodvibes I wish we could be there to meet you all, but we aren't able to arrive till late Saturday afternoon.
Thanks for the many laughs. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter