Year of a Million Dreams Bridal Party Intro

TheLastPrincess

It's OK. I'm obsessed too.
I know I posted this before somewhere else, but I am excited because I'm actually going to use it. For our wedding party introduction song at the reception, I am using the Year of a Million Dreams theme song. It works perfectly! As you may already know, it is on the 2003 live-action "Peter Pan" movie soundtrack. I am using the one called "I Do Believe in Fairies." We are not having a wedding at WDW, but we are bringing WDW to our wedding. Yay! :yay:

wow, just noticed you're only 19 days out, you must be getting so excited, be sure to tell us all about it!!

I know I posted this before somewhere else, but I am excited because I'm actually going to use it. For our wedding party introduction song at the reception, I am using the Year of a Million Dreams theme song. It works perfectly! As you may already know, it is on the 2003 live-action "Peter Pan" movie soundtrack. I am using the one called "I Do Believe in Fairies." We are not having a wedding at WDW, but we are bringing WDW to our wedding. Yay! :yay:

I don't know this song - but I'm going to look into it. I'm in the same boat as you - wedding at home - and I want my bridal party to be introdiced to a disney song. I was thinking "Zip a dee doo dah"

I don't know this song - but I'm going to look into it. I'm in the same boat as you - wedding at home - and I want my bridal party to be introdiced to a disney song. I was thinking "Zip a dee doo dah"

You can hear part of the song at http://www.disneyparks.com. It's perfect if you're being careful of not "disney-ing" everyone out. Most people will have no idea what the song is from. Or they'll wonder, Where have I heard that before?! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter