Yes or no for D23

D23 yes or no

• Yes, I am very interested in this

• No, this is not for me

Results are only viewable after voting.
My answer is not now, but probably later.

I voted yes, but very is a strong word for the way I feel about it.

Can we add an option somewhere in between - like "I'm disappointed, but I'll probably end up joining anyway"?

I voted YES! I have to - I already joined. Staying in touch with all things Disney is NOT easy here, so this is something that will keep me connected (loved the Disney Magazine) and give me some nice merchandise. Not the pen though - that IS a rip off! :goodvibes

I have decided I'm going to give a shot for a year and then I will reevaluate when the renewal time comes around. Went by B&N and purchased the magazine already...duh, didn't think about the fact that it would be included in my membership. Oh well, I wanted it to read on the plane Thursday anyway.

I voted no too. They really aren't giving you enough for your money. Just more opportunities to spend more money. If they included coupons or discounts to the parks on both coasts or Disney store coupons it might be worth it. But this is a bit dissapointing!

I said yes mostly for the magazine. It looks great! I will try it out for one year and the re-evaluate after that. One thing is funny though... I usually hate the Woman's clothing options on DisneyShopping.com and of course, the D23 shirts actually look decent. Oh well, serves me right!

If they included coupons or discounts to the parks on both coasts or Disney store coupons it might be worth it. But this is a bit dissapointing!

Just wait and see. In a few months, when their subscription base hasn't grown, they will lower the price or come up with some gimmick or end the club.

Add me to the list of people who are disappointed. Disney gets enough of my money - I'm not going to pay $75 for a magazine and discounted admission to some convention across the country from me.

I agree that when membership is low they'll either make more incentives to join or shut it down altogether.

Just shows you that if you don't know what's going on, I need to keep my mouth shut.

I thought you were taking a poll as to whether or not you should keep your dear daughter who is 23 years old:cutie:

I think i was hoping for something just a little different. Maybe a members-only lounge in the WDW. Would love to go to the gathering at DisneyLand but it's a bit far for us. No mention of WDW perks.

No not for us right now.:confused3

It seems to me this is another way for Disney to make money off the die-hard fans like most of us instead of giving more perks for frequent visits or for ap holders. I guess they are doing this due to "guest demand" to spend more money on something totally not worth it. Disappointed...

Rip off. What are you talking about. $850.00 for a Pen is a steal. I wish I could find that deal at Walmart. The instructions alone are worth the price.
For that pen to be worth that kind of cake to me, it better have been found in Walt's hand by his nurse with a half drawn picture of Mickey Mouse under it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter