Yipee got my £69 eurostar tickets

last1973

Mouseketeer
Just booked for trip next march got £69 for adults and£49 for children I'm very happy x

Yay, booked mine this morning too. Feels good doesn't it?! :goodvibes Not yet received an email confirmation though and can't access booking online. Have you had an email yet or is it too soon?

The lady from Eurostar went over print tickets at home with me so I have seen my booking already . Did u ask to print own tickets if so I'd call them back to double check all is ok x

Can't mine for feb yet :-( had an unexpected bill to fork out for so no money to buy 2adults and 1 child. Hopefully the cheap tickets won't run out for my dates to soon

I did a advance booking with them so we got tickets as soon as went on sale that's y so cheap

last1973 said:
I did a advance booking with them so we got tickets as soon as went on sale that's y so cheap

I've got a provisional booking ref number as I phoned in June and asked to be put on list but had to pay out for something last min and no money to buy them

Trying to book ours and it's doing my head in - right up until choosing seats it shows as a total price of £179, once I've chosen seats and go to payment screen it jumps to £295, but still shows the individual legs of the journey costing £89.50 :confused3

Have emailed Eurostar to see why, but as I'm at work until 5 I can't ring them :sad1: Really hoping we don't miss out on the cheap seats because of this!

HappyPanda said:
Trying to book ours and it's doing my head in - right up until choosing seats it shows as a total price of £179, once I've chosen seats and go to payment screen it jumps to £295, but still shows the individual legs of the journey costing £89.50 :confused3

Have emailed Eurostar to see why, but as I'm at work until 5 I can't ring them :sad1: Really hoping we don't miss out on the cheap seats because of this!

I've just looked online for feb and 2 adults and 1 kid are 400 pounds. Guess cheap seats are only avaliable by phone

HappyPanda said:

I got that as well when looking online 2 adults and 1 child came to 400 in feb. must only be cheap by phone for some reason

HappyPanda said:

Think it must be only cheap by phone as I looked online and feb would be 400 for 2 adults 1 child

At last! Just got mine too for December. £69- booked online. Just got to sort out 4 nights for 2 package now.............

Just booked mine on-line too for our March trip £34.50 each way, £69 return :yay:

Jonjo said:
Just booked mine on-line too for our March trip £34.50 each way, £69 return :yay:

I don't get why I'm getting 201 for outward tickets for my dates online

Thank goodness for Mummys!! princess: We are all booked up! £184 in total for the 3 of us! Going out on Sunday 17th March and Back on Thursday 21st March! :dance3:

Slightly concerned about going away so close to the wedding.. but can't let mini-me's birthday go by without a trip to Disneyland Paris! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter