Yipee got my £69 eurostar tickets

Happy panda that's same dates as us. Where u staying. R u taking any children. What carriages u in on Eurostar :)

Happy panda that's same dates as us. Where u staying. R u taking any children. What carriages u in on Eurostar :)

I think we're going to stay in the Cheyenne as my Daughter wants Bunk Beds... but I'm still try to persuade that we should stay in the Pink Palace that is the Disneyland Hotel!

It's going to be me, my Mum and my Daughter who will be nearly 6 when we go!

Not sure on carriages, I asked my Mum to book carriage 5 there and back and to try and get a table seat... but she hasn't come back to me to say where we are!

:cheer2:

We r in pink palace but kids don't know yet:) we have got table seats think its carriage 1. I'm sure u will hear us there is me, hubby and kids aged 11 months,2,8 and 13. Really can't wait x

We r in pink palace but kids don't know yet:) we have got table seats think its carriage 1. I'm sure u will hear us there is me, hubby and kids aged 11 months,2,8 and 13. Really can't wait x

Managed to convince mini-me..... we're off to the Pink Palace!!! :cheer2::cheer2::dance3::dance3: I am sooo excited already! :cool1:

we are also booked:cool1: 18-22 March thought so we will be almost the same time... cannot wait...pixiedust:

but cant see prices ?? dates are 24th -28th March.

Hope I can get cheap deals too

also whats the pink palace ??

I've checked those dates and there are definitely £69 return tickets coming up. Are you selecting the direct route - so London/Ebsfleet/Ashford - Disneyland Paris?

The Pink Palace is what my daughter (and others!) call the Disneyland Hotel!

Disney Princesses LW said:
I was putting in wrong date!!:lmao::lmao:

all done and booked for 2 adults and 2 children £215:yay::yay::yay:

Excellent thread well done

Yayyyyy, so glad you got it booked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter