Yippee! Dec. 14 Cruise Documents

SuAnne

Mouseketeer
Just came home from doing some shopping at lunch and my December 14 Magic documents were here!! What a nice surprise...especially with the snow that has just started to blow in here! :Pinkbounc

OMG SuAnne!! Really?? Are you doing your own air? We are getting ours through DCL so I don't expect them to cut our docs until our flights are done on the 14th of November.

Did Fedex deliver? Did you have to sign for them? I am going to leave a signed note for fedex when it is closer to when I think I will be getting them. Do you think they will deliver with that note?

Your little message has completely tripled my excitement level (if that is possible). It is going to be a rough six weeks!

YEAH for you!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

SuAnne ~
Congrats on being the first one of our group!:cool:
Cannot believe you have your documents already!! I am soooo excited for your family!! It must make it seem like it is finally going to happen! We were told not to expect ours until appx 2-3 wks before cruise and that Fedex will deliver, but we do not need to be home to sign. He drove up the other day and I got all excited thinking they had come early afterall. It was our SW airline tickets, which made me realize it is getting close ;)
Can't wait to meet everyone ~ is it time to start packing? :teeth:

Yes they did come by Fedex. I wasn't home (out buying some Christmas decorations if you can believe it!), and they left them between the doors.

Looks like they were sent out from DCL in Celebration yesterday A.M. cleared customs in Toronto yesterday afternoon, and arrived at my house in London today at lunch time. Now that's quick!

We are doing our own air so most likely that's why they are out a little sooner than your's Target, but it won't be long now though!

Time to get those suitcases out!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter