Yippee! Our much needed MAW trip at GKTW Dec. 5-16

I love everything!! ONE WEEK!! We are on the six day countdown and it is just starting to feel real. See you soon!!

The Donald and Daisy outfits are from me. I was in a hurry to get the box out in the mail and left the note sitting on my table. I hope the jeans aren't too big, I thought they might be better than shorts for December.

Have a great trip!

I sent the dress and magnets! Sorry about no card. It was a CRAZY week here and it still hasn't calmed down! SO glad the dress fit! I loved making something so little! I have never sewn anything that small!

Everything is soooo cute. Now you just need to decide what to wear to which park. I can't wait to see your kiddos wearing there new outfits at WDW. Only 6 more days. I am so excited for you. You are going to have such a good time.:banana::banana::banana:

Wow! What great big gives! That is awesome! I love all the different outfits and the pillowcases and all the other things. Your kids are going to be so well dressed at Disney!

Wow! Thats a lot of packages in one day!
What fun stuff you received! Everything looks great!
Love the outfits! You all will be the best dresses at WDW!

Aw, thank you. We love all of it!

WOWZER!!! That s some GREAT mickey mail!!!!!:goodvibes

I know!

so much cute stuff, love the Mom Mail!!

Me too!

WOW, WOW, WOW!

what a lot of great pixie dust and cute outfits!

the kids are so cute and love seeing all their excitement

Thank you, I love it too. This really has brought tons of excitement and happiness for them. I think it makes it so real for E.

YEA!! So glad you got it! DS6 had a blast picking things out for a "Disney friend" from across the country. He thought that was so cool, and he'll love seeing the pics when I get home from work.

It's getting SO CLOSE!!!

That's so cute. E really enjoyed hearing another boy picked it out for him. I can't believe we're only a few days away. We're staying in a hotel Sunday night by the airport so it's only 3 days!

I love everything!! ONE WEEK!! We are on the six day countdown and it is just starting to feel real. See you soon!!

Me too! It's feeling real and I want to savor it all! Can't wait to officially meet your family.

:woohoo: WOW that is some awesome Mickey Mail.
Everything is just amazing and you are going to love MVMCP

Isn't it? I can't wait.

The Donald and Daisy outfits are from me. I was in a hurry to get the box out in the mail and left the note sitting on my table. I hope the jeans aren't too big, I thought they might be better than shorts for December.

Have a great trip!

Yay! Thank you. I love that they are a little loose. He'll be able to wear them for awhile. And they still will fit now too.

I sent the dress and magnets! Sorry about no card. It was a CRAZY week here and it still hasn't calmed down! SO glad the dress fit! I loved making something so little! I have never sewn anything that small!

It is so adorable. I keep staring at it. Thank you so much!

Everything is soooo cute. Now you just need to decide what to wear to which park. I can't wait to see your kiddos wearing there new outfits at WDW. Only 6 more days. I am so excited for you. You are going to have such a good time.:banana:

I know! I'm still trying to decide what to use each day. I'd love suggestions. :) Thank you!
Wow! What great big gives! That is awesome! I love all the different outfits and the pillowcases and all the other things. Your kids are going to be so well dressed at Disney!

It's so amazing all the beautiful, wonderful things.

Well, I've had a crazy busy week and it's not letting up! I went shopping for a few last minute things yesterday and am still trying my best to get the house packed. I need to put everything in suitcases still and print out some last minute paperwork. I got a message from our wish coordinator the other day and she arranged a penguin experience for E!!!:banana: He's going to love it. I sorta spilled the beans already since he really wanted to go to Animal Kingdom first and our penguin greet is for Tuesday so that will be our Sea World day.

I'm so sorry I haven't been around more! I've been wanted to visit some PTR's and spend more time on the boards but this singe-momming business is hard. I have a new level of respect. I also did two photography shoots for friends this week so editing is taking up some time too!

Anyway, on to some gives.

This was from Tuesday and we came home from my photoshoot with two packages on our doorstep. The first was from DIS member cjbear.

My settings were way off for this picture but the kids don't care. They're excited.
IMG_1082.jpg

E's busy exclaiming who each of the gifts are for happily.
IMG_1094.jpg

He adores his new supersoft Cars blanket!!!
IMG_1097.jpg

K immediately wanted to try hers out. I think it's a hit!!!(hers is Minnie!)
IMG_1098.jpg

And look at this adorable princess diaper bag for Mommy! I love it!
IMG_1103.jpg

I think the kids like them! They didn't want to pick up the blankets all evening so they could play on them.
IMG_1105.jpg

Thank you so much for the blankets and the diaper bag. They are going to be perfect for our trip and I know they will get tons of use! The kids and I love them.

Our other package came from DIS member sgarrity.

They were super excited!
IMG_1106.jpg

Checking out their goodies.
IMG_1119.jpg

This included a Snow White doll(which isn't pictured since K didn't want to let it go), 3-d Toy Story bubble set, Cars stickers, Cars socks(which he's already worn and I washed so he could wear again), Glow necklaces, Mickey coloring book, crayons, and a black travel back for Mommy! Wow! About the travel bag, I'm serious when I say I've been talking to everyone about getting something like this all week. This is better than what I was picturing so thank you so much! It was just what I needed.
IMG_1124.jpg

The kids love all of their things too, especially the doll, which you can see how much she loves...
IMG_1125.jpg

Thank you so much for everything!

The next day I had my last visit with my chiropractor who we've been seeing since 2001. He helped me sooo much when I had a spinal fracture I was recovering from and has helped our family tremendously over the years. I almost cried. We're for sure going to have to visit him when we come to see my family. Anyway, after a quick shopping trip we got home and there was a package in the mail box and a notice on the door that Fedex had left a package with my neighbor from Target. I couldn't remember if I ordered anything there but thought I might have. So I opened it. Ooops. It was a give item so I promptly left it in the bag and handed it to the kids.

They were happy!
ONB01096.jpg

(notice dollar store pirate patch, lol)

A two pack of Disney jammies for each of the kids!!! A Minnie set for K and a Toy Story set for E.
ONB01100.jpg

Here's the Buzz set.
ONB01101.jpg

This was from Jodi T.(I couldn't find a DIS name) The kids love them so much and already used them last night. I'm so glad you got the next size up for E, he'll be able to wear them a long time! They are so cute and comfy and this was soooo generous of you. Thank you so, so much!

The last give was from Ann D. Now I could swear there was a note, in fact I know there was one, but the kids must have grabbed it out of the package and I forgot the DIS name. I'm so sorry. I'm usually more organized than this but my brain is mush. The XL will be fine for J. ;)

Anxious to see what's inside.
ONB01102.jpg

E's custom Mickey shirt!
ONB01107.jpg

A matching one for J
ONB01108.jpg

In this one E's saying something about 'Howdy partner' or something. He was in character.
ONB01109.jpg

He's still acting out a Woody script...
ONB01110.jpg

Matching Mommy and K shirts!!!
ONB01113-Edit-Edit.jpg

I just love these so, so much!!! K's is SO adorable with the little skirt. I don't know how to thank you enough. They're perfect!

Thank you all so much! I keep thinking this must be the end and then you surprise us some more! I can't wait to wear it all!

Oh! I almost forgot...(and I kinda feel like Mickey Mouse right now)

I promised pictures of us wearing shirts!

I apologize for the quality and scary, tired mommy. :scared1::rotfl: Because I love you all.

Our awesome wish shirts.
IMG_0662-Edit.jpg

Our super cool Tie-dye shirts...
IMG_0663-Edit.jpg

I love this pic...
IMG_0664-Edit.jpg

Thanks again so much!

I love that your little ones get so excited to open the packages and how big brother directs his little sister on what to open. So much cute stuff. You guys looks so cute in your matching shirts and I love that little skirt on Keira.

I can't believe your trip is so soon. How cool that you were able to get a penguin experience for E. I'm sure you will have lots of fun at Sea World.

Ok I just want to eat up those cute little faces!!! they are just so dang cute!!!

love how "K" follows along what "E" is doing, you can definately tell they love each other!

love the cute new mickey and minnie shirts!

how exciting for "E" to get to meet penguins! can't wait to see those photos!

only 4 more days until the magic will begin, just take each day as it comes and enjoy every minute!

I love seeing how happy the kids look opening Big Give packages. :goodvibes

I hope you all have a great trip!

Love it all! The matching Mickey shirts & Tie Dye shirts are super cute!

We will be at HS on Friday (12/9) afternoon/night to see the lights. The on Saturday I'm not sure what park.
I might recognize you all because of your outfits :thumbsup2 lol! If I do I will say hi! :goodvibes

I love that your little ones get so excited to open the packages and how big brother directs his little sister on what to open. So much cute stuff. You guys looks so cute in your matching shirts and I love that little skirt on Keira.

I can't believe your trip is so soon. How cool that you were able to get a penguin experience for E. I'm sure you will have lots of fun at Sea World.

He really does, and usually she listens or at least watches what he does.

I can't believe it is either. It came up so super quick. I have a feeling he will love Sea World. We've always wanted to go to the one in San Diego but have never made it there.

Ok I just want to eat up those cute little faces!!! they are just so dang cute!!!

love how "K" follows along what "E" is doing, you can definately tell they love each other!

love the cute new mickey and minnie shirts!

how exciting for "E" to get to meet penguins! can't wait to see those photos!

only 4 more days until the magic will begin, just take each day as it comes and enjoy every minute!

Aww, thank you! I think they're cute but then their mine. I just love how sweet they can be. And yes they do love each other so much and actually don't fight that bad, at least at this stage.

I feel really laid back about it right now. We're just going to take it all in and let the kids have fun and enjoy watching it all. And hopefully capture it all in pictures.

I love seeing how happy the kids look opening Big Give packages. :goodvibes

I hope you all have a great trip!

They do get so happy! E has begun jumping up and down each time now. :donald:

Love it all! The matching Mickey shirts & Tie Dye shirts are super cute!

We will be at HS on Friday (12/9) afternoon/night to see the lights. The on Saturday I'm not sure what park.
I might recognize you all because of your outfits :thumbsup2 lol! If I do I will say hi! :goodvibes

Oh definitely do! I don't know for sure when we're going to which park but I'm sure we'll be easy to see, you all know what my kids look like well now. :rotfl:

Evan seems to be quite a character! And Keira is just cute as a button! Glad you got the shirts and that Keira's skirt fits her.
I hope you all have a WONDERFUL trip! :goodvibes

The next give is from DIS name mom2pixies(a fellow Wilm's tumor mom). The package included a few awesome drawings from her daughter Brooke, which were adorable(and she has so much talent!) and and very nice note from Mom with some tips for us.

K had to bring over her baybeh for this one!
IMG_0760.jpg

Ornaments for both kids including a Cars ornament for E. He wanted me to get pictures of both sides.
IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

A Cars watch, which he was quick to point out it was different than his other one.
IMG_0782.jpg

K loves her new sunglasses!
IMG_0783.jpg

So does E!
IMG_0785.jpg

An awesome assortment of gifts, which they've enjoyed so much. It included a snowman storybook, a Spiderman coloring and activity book, Cars and Princesss ornaments(which Robin suggested they fill with pixie dust confetti from parades to keep the magic with us every Christmas, brilliant!), shoelace charms, ribbons to wear, sunglasses(K's set is missing since she kept taking them from the picture), a bib for K, a Cars stamp and activity set, glow in the dark masks, Cars stickers and a Toy Story coloring set! Wow! So much cool stuff.
IMG_0786.jpg

Thank you so much Robin for all the cool stuff! We love it all and the kids have already been playing with it. We appreciate it so, so much.

You are most welcome! Thanks for the photos. Loved seeing them with the goodies. (I had hoped the watches weren't the same! I had already got it by the time I saw the first pic! ;) I hope the trinkets will keep the kids busy while you are packing up the last items for the trip! Only 3 days to go!! Eeeek! It's almost here.....

Super Big Christmas Wishes to E and K and you guys!!! Have a wonderful trip!!!

Oh! And, Brooke has the same babydoll as K! Too funny! Is it one of those water babies? Because B's looks just like that when the baby is empty--all flat and kinda squashed! Hilarious! ;)

We were the ones who sent out the tie dye shirts. I'm so glad you received them and liked them! We were so excited to work on them, as this was our first big give! I hope you all have an amazing vacation. You definitely deserve it! Can't wait to read about yoUr trip!

Evan seems to be quite a character! And Keira is just cute as a button! Glad you got the shirts and that Keira's skirt fits her.
I hope you all have a WONDERFUL trip! :goodvibes

Thank you! He keeps us laughing. We love them and they fit perfectly. Thank you so much again! I actually found the note from you last night and planned to come post.

oh my gosh. Adorable!! The sunglasses are hysterical! :goodvibes

:laughing: I thought so too. Thank you.

You are most welcome! Thanks for the photos. Loved seeing them with the goodies. (I had hoped the watches weren't the same! I had already got it by the time I saw the first pic! ;) I hope the trinkets will keep the kids busy while you are packing up the last items for the trip! Only 3 days to go!! Eeeek! It's almost here.....

Super Big Christmas Wishes to E and K and you guys!!! Have a wonderful trip!!!

Thanks so much! Merry Christmas to you and everyone else too. He doesn't mind having two Cars watches one bit.;)

Oh! And, Brooke has the same babydoll as K! Too funny! Is it one of those water babies? Because B's looks just like that when the baby is empty--all flat and kinda squashed! Hilarious! ;)

Yes, a water baby. It was actually E's from when he was young. He had a Pooh and Tigger one and it got passed on to his 'sisser'. It has a bit of water in it but I can't find the thing to fill it up with so it's even more sqished.:laughing: But they are cute baby dolls.

We were the ones who sent out the tie dye shirts. I'm so glad you received them and liked them! We were so excited to work on them, as this was our first big give! I hope you all have an amazing vacation. You definitely deserve it! Can't wait to read about yoUr trip!

They came out great! So happy to be a part of your first Big Give!

Very nice !! What terrific gifts. :)

I know. We appreciate them so much.

My sister was over with my niece and nephew yesterday trying to help me make sense of this moving madness. I'm not sure how much we accomplish with 4 crazy kids 6 and under running around :rotfl: but it was fun. And they were here to witness yet another Big Give! I was so shocked because I thought for sure we were at the end of them.

This was from DIS member WDWrids.

There's a part of my nephew in this one. He was dying to see what this Big Give business was all about.
IMG_1151.jpg

What could this be? My nephew A was coming to help find out.
IMG_1152.jpg

Disney Scrap-book and supplies!
IMG_1156.jpg

Here's the whole set. I LOVE it!
IMG_1159.jpg

I'm not even making this up but about an hour before this arrived my sister was packing craft supplies for me and came across a bunch of my scapbook stuff and as soon as I saw it I was thinking about needing to find a special scrapbook for our trip. And then this great set came!!! I don't know how you guys do it but it's magic. I will love putting this together at the end of our trip(you guys know how much I like pictures, obviously) and it will make it so much more special coming from someone in a group that has made our trip so much more magical than I ever imagined. And we haven't even left yet!

Thank you so much, all of you!!! I feel like I say thank you so many times and it's never enough to me. I know how much time, money and effort all of this must take and I can't believe the amount of love you all have shown our family and all the families. We went through a lot but it feels like nothing compared to some. We are just so blessed by these wonderful children and I'm so blessed to have such a loving, wonderful husband and father for my kids. We're filled with love in this house and it's gotten us through everything. Just spending days at Disney as a family will be magical and all the rest is just icing on the cake. And we have surely been iced with lots and lots of sweetness already! That's probably enough sappiness and sweetness for you all so I'll stop. :rotfl2:

I can't believe in a little over 48 hours we'll be at GKTW!:yay::yay::yay: J comes home this evening and then tomorrow afternoon we'll pick up the rental car and drive to the hotel by the airport and be on our way Monday morning. I'm sure I'll check in at least a couple times. :)

I checked the weather and it's way warmer than I expected and I realized I packed almost all our summer stuff and sent it with J last week. :eek: I hope I can scrounge together a few shorts/capris for myself, J and the kids. At least we're covered with tops. ;) I may have to find another swimsuit somehow. I wonder if they will let me wear a Tee and shorts in the GKTW pool?

One last question... I want to back up my pictures each night. I have this nightmare that they will disappear before we get back. Anyone know of somewhere online that will save full quality images that's not too pricey or free? I'd bring my back-up hard drive but I'm afraid something will happen to it. TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter