Yippee! Our much needed MAW trip at GKTW Dec. 5-16

One last question... I want to back up my pictures each night. I have this nightmare that they will disappear before we get back. Anyone know of somewhere online that will save full quality images that's not too pricey or free? I'd bring my back-up hard drive but I'm afraid something will happen to it. TIA!

I use photobucket to keep my pics safe .. but I'm sure there are others too. I'm just too set in my ways to look around for another !

Have a blast !! Can't wait to see pics and read your official TR !! :banana:

Thank you! He keeps us laughing. We love them and they fit perfectly. Thank you so much again! I actually found the note from you last night and planned to come post.

:laughing: I thought so too. Thank you.

Thanks so much! Merry Christmas to you and everyone else too. He doesn't mind having two Cars watches one bit.;)

Yes, a water baby. It was actually E's from when he was young. He had a Pooh and Tigger one and it got passed on to his 'sisser'. It has a bit of water in it but I can't find the thing to fill it up with so it's even more sqished.:laughing: But they are cute baby dolls.

They came out great! So happy to be a part of your first Big Give!

I know. We appreciate them so much.

My sister was over with my niece and nephew yesterday trying to help me make sense of this moving madness. I'm not sure how much we accomplish with 4 crazy kids 6 and under running around :rotfl: but it was fun. And they were here to witness yet another Big Give! I was so shocked because I thought for sure we were at the end of them.

This was from DIS member WDWrids.

There's a part of my nephew in this one. He was dying to see what this Big Give business was all about.
IMG_1151.jpg

What could this be? My nephew A was coming to help find out.
IMG_1152.jpg

Disney Scrap-book and supplies!
IMG_1156.jpg

Here's the whole set. I LOVE it!
IMG_1159.jpg

I'm not even making this up but about an hour before this arrived my sister was packing craft supplies for me and came across a bunch of my scapbook stuff and as soon as I saw it I was thinking about needing to find a special scrapbook for our trip. And then this great set came!!! I don't know how you guys do it but it's magic. I will love putting this together at the end of our trip(you guys know how much I like pictures, obviously) and it will make it so much more special coming from someone in a group that has made our trip so much more magical than I ever imagined. And we haven't even left yet!

Thank you so much, all of you!!! I feel like I say thank you so many times and it's never enough to me. I know how much time, money and effort all of this must take and I can't believe the amount of love you all have shown our family and all the families. We went through a lot but it feels like nothing compared to some. We are just so blessed by these wonderful children and I'm so blessed to have such a loving, wonderful husband and father for my kids. We're filled with love in this house and it's gotten us through everything. Just spending days at Disney as a family will be magical and all the rest is just icing on the cake. And we have surely been iced with lots and lots of sweetness already! That's probably enough sappiness and sweetness for you all so I'll stop. :rotfl2:

I can't believe in a little over 48 hours we'll be at GKTW!:yay::yay::yay: J comes home this evening and then tomorrow afternoon we'll pick up the rental car and drive to the hotel by the airport and be on our way Monday morning. I'm sure I'll check in at least a couple times. :)

I checked the weather and it's way warmer than I expected and I realized I packed almost all our summer stuff and sent it with J last week. :eek: I hope I can scrounge together a few shorts/capris for myself, J and the kids. At least we're covered with tops. ;) I may have to find another swimsuit somehow. I wonder if they will let me wear a Tee and shorts in the GKTW pool?

One last question... I want to back up my pictures each night. I have this nightmare that they will disappear before we get back. Anyone know of somewhere online that will save full quality images that's not too pricey or free? I'd bring my back-up hard drive but I'm afraid something will happen to it. TIA!

Wow the scrap book is amazing!! You will be coming home just as we are leaving. Have a great trip!!

yay for getting a cute scrapbook and supplies - you'll have so much fun putting your wonderful photos in it!

I use Photobucket too! never had any issues with it, since its "offsite" of your computer you don't lose them if your computer crashes!

You have a WONDERFUL trip!!!!!! It will be so magical!!!

At night, it can still get pretty chilly, especially for the little guys ( : And, I did see a family swiming in their clothes when we were there!!!!:thumbsup2

Well tomarrow is the day. Have a wonderful trip. I can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get home. Can't wait to see those pictures of all the lights.:goodvibes:yay::yay::yay:

I'm so glad you loved the scrapbook! Saw it and could not resist. Fill it full of the wonderful memories all of you will create on the fabulous trip. Hope you journey today is starting off smooth and it is all your family imagined. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!

Well, we've had an amazing trip so far with lots of magic. We are supposed to leave Friday but the last couple days have been unfortunately eventful. I slipped and fell getting out of the tub and broke my ankle and foot. :sad2: I have to go to an orthopedic surgeon tomorrow and am praying I don't need surgery like the urgent care doc thought. I'm so lucky we purchased trip insurance before we left, but it won't last long enough for a surgery and we're still in the first 90 days with J's job. Now poor J will have to finish packing and moving by himself. And because our house has brick steps to get into I can't go home. I don't know what to do since I'm totally unable to care for myself alone along with the kids and J needs to go back to work. I may have to stay at my dad's for awhile until my pain is better. J has been taking the kids to the parks while I'm in bed.

I'll do my best to update soon and get part of our trip report. Please pray and send thoughts it's not too serious.

OMG hope you're ok and everything works out ok for you that you get home

I am so sorry about your unfortunate fall :sick: Glad you had fun so far, but I am sure you are so disappointed missing the last days. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Oh no ! So sorry about your accidient. :sad2: I hope it heals fast and that you don't need surgery. :hug:

Sorry to hear this! hope you don't need surgery!
update when you can, you have a lot on your plate with the move and your foot!
happy you had fun up until your fall!

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear about your ankle. Praying for a speedy recovery and the need for NO surgery.

Sorry that you are missing the last couple of days at the parks, Hopefull the first part of the trip was full a memories. Can't wait to see pictures.

Oh no... I am so bummed to hear about your foot! I hope its not too serious! It was so great to meet you al GKTW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter