• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yippeeeee! iphone coming to verizon next month!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have run as many as 20 workstations over an Aircard including 3 to 5 VoIP phones. The 3G connection had 2mb down and 2mb up. That is roughly the same throughput as a T1 (minus the VPN overhead). The biggest difference is latency. If you have a device that handles Quality of Service properly, then you will hardly notice a difference in quality between a wired and wireless connection.
And that would be why you are the RF engineer and I am in school for Civil ;) :rotfl:

Live coverage of the Verizon announcement at 11am Eastern on TWiT.

http://live.twit.tv

Apparently they are reading what people are typing in chat from the announcement...looks like an iphone...

Edit: Yup, it's an iPhone 4...not 4G/LTE, but it will apparently do both GSM and CDMA, and they apparently fixed the location of the "antenna lines".

hotspot.jpg

Question is do I wait for June to see if they will get the new iPhone - Apple always rolls out the new version about that time. :confused3 Anyone know what the offer for current Verizon customers might be? ...Just found it, I think we will be able to purchase before it's available to the public. www.vzw.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter