• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You asked for it..

This will be fun and fun to watch.

A great auction for a great cause! :)

We are going to hit $1000 by the end of the day... I cannot belive it is at $735 already

I'm subbing to this thread..I gotta see who wins this and what the winning bid is. I can't believe the bid is up to $735 already! I sent in my donation which was the best I could do..sorry but $735 is a little steep for me right now. Keep up the bids though its for a great cause!!!

hey, I thought we are in a recession/depression???

$735, man that gets into stalker territory - someone must REALLY want to have dinner with the DIS krewe!!

hey, I thought we are in a recession/depression???

$735, man that gets into stalker territory - someone must REALLY want to have dinner with the DIS krewe!!

Please keep in mind that every single penny goes to Give Kids The World.

That is the REAL reason for the auction.

The shirt and dinner are our way of saying THANK YOU for the winning bidder's generosity

I think our Podcast listeners are an AMAZING group of folks. They never cease to impress me with their loyalty, generosity or spirit. I'm proud to be a part of that kind of humanity.

What a great charity. Keep up the good work everyone. Thanks podcast crew for being champions of such a great cause and thanks to all my fellow listeners.
Debbie

Can't wait to see how it turns out... wish I could bid that high... :thumbsup2

So, Kevin, if the winning bidder wants to go to T-Rex, will you go?

This will be one exciting auction to watch.

i would love to bid for the shirt.
but $735 is a little too much for us right now.
:guilty:

kudos to all who bid on the shirt. this will help alot:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter