• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You asked for it..

I say Victoria and Alberts. After all, you must get your monies worth (other than the satisfaction of the donation). :)

If the winning bidder wants to go to TRex....I'll go. I will make their life miserable.....but I'll go.pirate:

What a trooper. But, the money it's bringing in it would be worth you camping out at T-Rex the night before to make sure you got the noisiest table in the place. :thumbsup2

I'll be happy to up the bidding on this great item!
And I wouldn't make Kevin go to T-Rex. Victoria and Albert's would be fine with me!

I say Victoria and Alberts. After all, you must get your monies worth (other than the satisfaction of the donation). :)

:cutie: V & A is high maintenance...My first thought was Earl of Sandwich. Here lately I've been dreaming of Earl of Sandwich....

I was wondering if they would let you have lunch at the GKTW village? That way, the winner could see in person the fantastic organization their money is going to. Maybe the winner could decide between on property and GKTW with the team if this is possible?

That is awesome!!!! Out of my price league but very cool for a worthy cause. Keep it up people!!!

If the winning bidder wants to go to TRex....I'll go. I will make their life miserable.....but I'll go.pirate:

What a trooper. But, the money it's bringing in it would be worth you camping out at T-Rex the night before to make sure you got the noisiest table in the place. :thumbsup2

After all the torturing he did to us in chat I hope they pick T-Rex! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Too bad they don't have Breakfast at T-Rex! I'd love to see Kevin at 7:00in the morning, eating during a meteor shower! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I think it's so great that it's already over a $1000!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Wow! It's awesome how it's over $1,000 already! Wish I could afford to bid! I wonder how high it will go...

Sorry guys, but this is too rich for me. I hope you get lots of money for GKTW.

After all the torturing he did to us in chat I hope they pick T-Rex! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Too bad they don't have Breakfast at T-Rex! I'd love to see Kevin at 7:00in the morning, eating during a meteor shower! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I think it's so great that it's already over a $1000!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Oh, you're right!!! I think what would make the meal more special is if Kevin wore a dinosaur costume to the dinner. And, every so often, he could get up and do the Single Ladies dance. Go Kevin, Go Kevin!

Did you think it would come to this, Kevin? One minute it's "Hey, let's all sign a shirt" and the next thing you know they've got you dancing in a dinosaur costume...at 7am...

Wow! $1000+. Too much for me but I hope folks continue bidding all the way to the end! :woohoo:

This is awesome! I wish my financial situation was such that I could bid, but it's not possible right now. It will be a fun week watching the bidding go up.

Did you think it would come to this, Kevin? One minute it's "Hey, let's all sign a shirt" and the next thing you know they've got you dancing in a dinosaur costume...at 7am...

Everyone wants to have a meal with a surly, foul mouthed dancing dinosaur....right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter