• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You asked for it..

Everyone wants to have a meal with a surly, foul mouthed dancing dinosaur....right?

Kevin, if you could edit the auction to say that you would wear a dinosaur costume and do the Single Ladies dance, I bet you could make $20,000 easy. But, then you'd probably quit your day job and be a world famous dancing dinosaur, and we'd miss you. So, I think that a meal at Jiko would be lovely.

Yeah! Keep up the bidding everyone.... It's for the kids:) I wish I could outbid the highest bid, but I am a SAHM and my DH would freak or maybe not.... We would love a night out with the Podcast crew though. I would let Kevin decide on the actual restaurant though! No talking dinos please:)

Again I hope the shirt goes for a crazy amount of green stuff!!

This is just unbelievably fabulous! I am so happy to see everyone rallying around this great cause, and hey - if we get "Kevin in a dinosaur costume at 7AM pictures", then I know what the next Podcast ebay auction item will be!

I checked this morning and it was up to $1000
This is awesome! Did you ever think one day someone would pay thatmuch money for your autograph and dinner with you!! :)

I absolutely love the fact that Kevin made his name the most noticeable and put stars around it! ROFL This SO suits him!!!! ;)

I was fully planning to bid, but can't bid the $1K it is at right now. How about doing other small items to fit all budgets? It'd generate quite a bit of money.

I was fully planning to bid, but can't bid the $1K it is at right now.

I bid up to a dollar over my limit. I have to stop now. But I know there are Dis-ers with the means to make the donation to GKTW go even higher still.

How about doing other small items to fit all budgets? It'd generate quite a bit of money.

I don't know how much smaller than a t-shirt an item could be.
It shows the value of GKTW (combined with a signed t-short and dinner with the Dis team).

I absolutely love the fact that Kevin made his name the most noticeable and put stars around it! ROFL This SO suits him!!!! ;)

I was fully planning to bid, but can't bid the $1K it is at right now. How about doing other small items to fit all budgets? It'd generate quite a bit of money.

I agree...$1,000 is a juuuuuuuuuuust a bit over my budget, but I'd be very happy for the opportunity to bid for such a great cause on other less prestigious items!

Maybe just the autographed t-shirt...no dinner with the team. Or a chunk of counter top left over from Kevin and John's kitchen remodel? Or how about Bob's recipe for fake dole whips?

hmmmm, I'm thinking the big McDonald's over by all stars.......with the whole podcast team....... is there skeeball there?!?:lmao:

I agree...$1,000 is a juuuuuuuuuuust a bit over my budget, but I'd be very happy for the opportunity to bid for such a great cause on other less prestigious items!

Maybe just the autographed t-shirt...no dinner with the team. Or a chunk of counter top left over from Kevin and John's kitchen remodel? Or how about Bob's recipe for fake dole whips?

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

Podcast memorabilia!!! We could pay, say.... $75 to join, which would give us the option to bid on empty Dole Whip containers, Uba Tuba chunks, Will's tire table....leftover Universal Mardi Gras beads....:rotfl:

OOO!!! And Pete's ticket stub from the Heart concert @Universal when Oscar was stalking him!! (Greatest DIS thread EVER, IMHO)

hmmmm, I'm thinking the big McDonald's over by all stars.......with the whole podcast team....... is there skeeball there?!?:lmao:

There are no games at the one by the All Star resorts (well, no one is eating there with its being in major renovation mode)---just televisions. I think the one on I-drive has the games and parties (as seen on Food Network).

Wow, I can't believe it is over $1000 already, that is so great. This was a really good idea and I hope it makes a lot of money for GKTW! Can't wait to see who gets it :yay:

I hope they tell Ebay that it's for charity so they don't have to pay the sellers commission ...

29 bids already... can't wait to see the total...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter