You know you're from the VMK Boards when..

lol all very funny the thing i get messed up with is when AIM.ing is i type is that for trade in the box instead of VMK try to explain that!

I haven't even been on VMK for a month yet and I've already noticed (as has my friend who was sucked into this addiction as well) that we are starting to speak as if we are in VMK! I type "on" and "too" instead of "one" and "too." I also start pausing while talking on AIM because I don't want to get the message that says I'm typing too fast!

I haven't even been on VMK for a month yet and I've already noticed (as has my friend who was sucked into this addiction as well) that we are starting to speak as if we are in VMK! I type "on" and "too" instead of "one" and "too." I also start pausing while talking on AIM because I don't want to get the message that says I'm typing too fast!
And yet you still typed too again. :rotfl:

lol all very funny the thing i get messed up with is when AIM.ing is i type is that for trade in the box instead of VMK try to explain that!

What?

And yet you still typed too again. :rotfl:

Haha, wow ... I didn't even notice it! I reread the message too before I submitted it! Oh dear, it's getting to me ... I can't imagine how I'll be after playing for a few months!

lol that happened to me too, and yet one year ( i almost wrote ear :rotfl2: ) later it hasn't gotten any better! even in school i was writing on and too :thumbsup2

15- You change you name to your screen name and when people shout your real name you ignore it.

haha, that is true with me... Patchy is my name at school, everyone calls me Patchy and a few times i did ignore, my real name... Though, two times i typed Pay on emails. I had to explain that and people got really confused and thought I was weird..

5. When VMK/DIS Chat has been down for over 3 hours, you act like it's been a decade since you've seen your friends again.
7. You can stay on VMK for five hours straight without going to the bathroom.
FONT]

Guilty ^^

*Whenever you go to the parks you go crazy buying tons of stitch hats sparrow hats pan hats and minnie hats (trust me i'm guilty)

when... you consider phoning in sick from work because you dont want to miss the day's specials or host events!!

[/QUOTE]*Whenever you go to the parks you go crazy buying tons of stitch hats sparrow hats pan hats and minnie hats (trust me i'm guilty)[/QUOTE]

I do that, but I felt like I was justing wasting my WDW vacation with the time I spent in VMK central. It was worth it for all the items though.

15- You change you name to your screen name and when people shout your real name you ignore it.
16-If you see anyone asking anyone in real life if they want to go on a date you say "Please don't do that, it's a virtual game"
17-You say magic words but nothing happens
18- You tell people that you are friends with a duck, a gnome, an ant, a bear, a bug dozer, a slinkyman, another duck, a milkabum, a magical lady, a yeti, a pirate, a space man, a jedi... Oh the list goes on and on.

~Spongeblair
I'm trying to get people at my school to call me Stitch instead. xD I mean..How many other Stitchs do you know? There's a lot of Allisons at my school, but not Stitchs.:teeth:

26-When it comes to Christmas time your list to Santa looks like this :
Dear Yavn, I mean Santa
This Christmas I would like:
Stitch Hat,Green Flips,Inferno,Lots of Rare and Beta. I have been a good VMK Player and have not got banned.
27-When at a Disney Park you point out things and say "Oh I have that and that, OMG! is that a Sparrow Costume" You pick it up go to the cash register and say"I will give you a Stitch hat for it"

~Spongeblair

LMAO ALL OF THESE APPLY.

I actually when i wrote my christmas letter....I put Yavn instead of Santa. It was FUNNY. And then I had to explain about Yavn and VMK to my parents...

I'm trying to get people at my school to call me Stitch instead. xD I mean..How many other Stitchs do you know? There's a lot of Allisons at my school, but not Stitchs.:teeth:

hey my name is Allison too! wow, just needed to point that out :thumbsup2

LMAO ALL OF THESE APPLY.

I actually when i wrote my christmas letter....I put Yavn instead of Santa. It was FUNNY. And then I had to explain about Yavn and VMK to my parents...
:laughing:
My parents groan when I talk about VMK. My dad is the only one that cares about when I talk about my DIS friends.

1) When you hear the song "Burn baby burn Disco Inferno", the first thing you think of is VMK's Inferno magic o_o
2) Starts complaining when it's time for you to get off the computer because it's one in the morning.

LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter